Type of broker
- FXOpen Markets Limited is a company registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. Also, FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.
- FXOpen Au is a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871 – ABN 61 143 678 719.
- FXOpen Ltd is a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the reference number 579202.
- XP Solutions Limited is a company registered with the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand (FSPR Number: FSP215305). Also, it is a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme.
Country of origin
- Forex Market: 50 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, from the most important like the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY and USD/CHF to other more exotic like USD/ZAR, USD/PLN, USD/MXN and USD/NOK among other .
- Commodities: Gold and Silver in the spot market.
- Micro Account: It is a trading account designed for beginners traders that can be opened with a minimum deposit of $1 and offer a Market Maker execution. The minimum transaction size is 0.001 lot with basically the same trading conditions as STP accounts thanks to its low initial deposit.
- STP Account: This trading account offers STP conditions with interbank liquidity and market depth (Level II price data) through Metatrader 4. It is a good option for scalpers. It can be opened with a minimum deposit of $10. The minimum transaction size is 0.01 lot with floating spreads from 0 pips for all pairs. It charges no commissions for the client´s transactions.
- ECN Account: This is a ECN/STP trading account which offers Interbank liquidity and market depth (Level II price data) through Metatrader 4. This account is the best option for professional and high volume traders, including scalpers. It can be opened with a minimum deposit of $1000. The minimum transaction size is 0.1 lot with floating spreads from 0 pips for all pairs. It charges a commission of US1.8 to US2.5 for each traded lot.
- Crypto Account: This is a special type of trading account designed to trade with crypto currency such as Bitcoin, LiteCoin, NameCoin and PeerCoin. Crypto accounts are characterized by interbank liquidity and market depth (Level II price data) through Metatrader 4. It has a very low starting deposit of $10.The minimum transaction size is 0.01 lot with floating spreads from 0 pips for all pairs. It charges a commission of 0.25 % of base currency.
- PAMM STP Account: It is a managed trading account which offers similar trading conditions to the STP Account such as floating spreads depending on the buy and sell orders in the market and market depth (The 5 best BID and ASK prices with available volumes). It can be opened with a minimum deposit of $200 (account manager) and the minimum transaction size is 0.01 lots. As a managed account the client´s capital is used by professional traders to invest in the market. The minimum deposit for investors depends on the PAMM Manager Offer conditions. It charges no commission for transactions.
- PAMM ECN Account: It is a managed trading account which offers similar trading conditions to the ECN Account such as floating spreads from 0 pips for EUR/USD and market depth (The 5 best BID and ASK prices with available volumes). It can be opened with a minimum deposit of $1000 (account manager) and the minimum transaction size is 0.1 lots. It charges a commission of US1.8 to US2.5 for each traded lot. As a managed account the client´s capital is used by professional traders to invest in the market. The minimum deposit for investors depends on the PAMM Manager offer conditions.
-FXOpen Forex PAMM Accounts
- Metatrader 4*: For the moment FXOpen only offers Metatrader 4, a very complete trading platform with multiple market analysis tools such as advanced charts and integrated technical indicators. Metatrader 4 offers the possibility to create, evaluate and implement automated trading systems known as Expert Advisors which can trade in the market without the intervention of the trader. In this case, this broker offers one version for standard accounts and other for ECN accounts. FXOpen offers two versions of this platform:
- Regular Metatrader 4 Platform: The traditional version of this trading platform, which provides a Market Maker trading execution in which transactions are matched by the same broker (FXOpen acts as the counterpart to customers).
- ECN Metatrader 4 Platform: A version of Metatrader 4 developed by FXOpen which provides true ECN execution of the trader transactions. Through this application, the trader gets direct market access as it connects the trader to the liquidity pool of this broker. Currently, FXOpen has lots of liquidity providers, including dozens of big banks. Thanks to this, the client of this company can trade with variable and extremely low spreads and a fast and efficient execution.
- FXOpen WebTrader (based on Metatrader 4): It is a trading platform based on the Web, through which the client can access the account and trade in the Forex market from anywhere with Internet access. This is a version of the MT4 platform that requires no download and can be accessed through the website of FXOpen. This application is designed with multiple trading functions (it has a wide range of functions of Metatrader 4) such as updated quotes, market news, price charts and various tools for market analysis.
- Myfxbook Autotrade: This is an autotrading platform and service (based on the concept of Mirror Trading) which allows the clients of FXOpen to follow and copy the operations of the best signal providers (traders) of Myfxbook who have the best performance. Thanks to this web based application the investors can replicate in their accounts the same trades of traders with successful trading systems and years of experience in the market. Through the system of Myfxbook Autotrade, the investors can choose the traders and trading systems they prefer to follow according to their strategy and results. More information about Myfxbook Autotrade through the following link:
Main Advantages of FXOpen
- It is a fully regulated broker (FCA, ASIC and other).
- FXOpen offers regular bonuses and promotions for traders that open trading accounts and deposit funds.
- The trader has the ability to open an account with just $1.
- A demo account with no time limit.
- Market news and technical analysis provided regularly.
- The clients have access to a multillingual support team .
- This broker offers a version of Metatrader 4 designed for ECN accounts .
- FXOpen allows the use of automated trading strategies using the Metatrader 4 platform (Expert Advisors) in any of its trading accounts . It also has a Mirror Trading platform specialized in automated trading known as Myfxbook Autotrade which offers the possibility to follow and copy the trades of successful traders with years of experience in the market who have a proven performance .
- Regularly this broker organizes Forex trading contests for all its customers with cash prizes for the winners.
- As an ECN broker it offers ECN/STP executions (the best quotes and trading executions with low spreads).
- FXOpen offer Managed accounts (PAMM accounts) in two versions, one which offers standard trading conditions and the other that offers ECN trading conditions.
- The clients of FXOpen can trade with all types of trading strategies in all accounts, including hedging and scalping.
- This broker offers some market analysis tools such as an economic calendar, live market news, Forex charts and free market analysis through its website.
- Good customer support via email, live chat on your web site and telephone.
- FXOpen allows to earn money by promoting its services as a broker through an affiliate program with 3 levels. The enrollment in this program is free and the affiliate just have to open a real trading account with this broker and use the referral links in any medium based on the Internet such as blogs, websites, forums, emails and the like. The commissions earned through this program are deposited directly into the trading account of the affiliate.
Main Offers of FXOpen
- FXOpen offers a bonus of $1 to open a Micro Account and deposit USD 1 or more.
- For opening a Standard Account, FXOpen deposits a bonus of $25 (after an initial deposit of USD 100 or more).
- FXOpen pays a bonus of $100 for opening a real account and trading a total volume of 10 standard lots.
- If a client transfer its capital from another broker, FXOpen offers a welcome bonus equals to that of 5% of the funds transferred.
- This broker offers a series of trading competitions for demo accounts with cash prizes for the winners, through the trading contest platform ForexCup.
Other Categories of this broker
- Metatrader 4 broker.
- ECN broker.
- Gold broker.
- Silver broker.
|Company||FXOpen Investment Inc.|
|Minimum account size||$1 for the Micro account.|
|Minimum lot size||0.001 lot.|
|Link to the website||FXOpen Website|
|Open an account|