What is Forex Dominion?
Do you want to have the best information about the Forex market and trading? Then you are in the right place.
At present, millions of people around the world invest in financial markets and this amount is growing day by day thanks to the many opportunities offered by these markets
Forex, stocks, indexes, commodities, ETFs, and other markets are the places where large and small traders earn and lose large fortunes on a daily basis.
However, trading is not easy. Trading in markets like Forex requires a lot of knowledge, experience, and proper psychology.
In Forexdominion we include abundant educational material about the market, including tutorials about the Forex market, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, trading psychology, and trading strategies.
In the world, there are hundreds of stock, futures, Forex, and CFD brokers. Here we show the best brokers in the Forex and CFD sectors, grouped into lists where we classify them according to their main characteristics. For example, we show the best ECN, STP, Market Makers, and DMA Forex brokers.
|Best Broker From Australia
|Recommended ECN Broker
Best Multi-asset Broker
Recommended ECN/STP Broker for Beginners
Recent articles of Forex Dominion
- Volatility will be the dominant note in the EUR/USD in 2023Volatility is an inherent element of financial markets, and even more so in currency markets, but in 2023 the ups and downs could skyrocket. Investors will have to keep a cool head in this scenario. … Read more
- What is the Forex spot market?The cash market or spot market is one in which both the transaction and the settlement of a transaction coincide on the same date. Although it is considered a spot market when delivery occurs up … Read more
- Crisis at Credit Suisse with USD 1.6 billion in lossesStrong concerns raised around Credit Suisse in early October are resurfacing as the bank loses its wealthiest clients. Cryptocurrency exchange FTX filed for bankruptcy along with its 130 affiliated companies, a fact that is impacting … Read more
- What is a DMA (Direct Market Access) Forex broker?DMA is the acronym corresponding to Direct Market Access, since, as its name indicates, it allows traders to access real market prices directly and not through prices provided by a market maker. When an investor … Read more
- Orbex Broker Review 2022 – Services and FeaturesOrbex -ECN/STP Forex broker with low spreads-Regulated by organizations such as CySEC-Multiple educational and research resources for the trader Go To Orbex Website Orbex – Forex Broker Review Orbex is an online broker that offers … Read more
- Whales are accumulating bitcoin, what does this mean for the market?Binance spot trading volume soars on whale purchases of BTC. Despite the bitcoin (BTC) bear market, there are signs of significant buying by large whales, CryptoQuant CEO Ki Young Ju noted on Twitter. These BTC … Read more
- What are CFDs (Contracts For Difference)? – Guide for beginners 2022CFDs (Contracts for Difference) have their origin in the early 90s of the last century, which is when they began to be traded in England. Since then they have spread throughout the world as one … Read more
- FP Markets Broker Commissions – What are the fees of the FP Markets broker?The fees and commissions that certain financial intermediaries charge can sometimes be confusing or not easy to know in advance. In this article, we want to make an in-depth analysis of all the commissions of … Read more
- What is the Forex spot market?The cash market or spot market is one in which both the transaction and the settlement of a transaction coincide on the same date. Although it is considered a spot market when delivery occurs up to a maximum of 2 days later. The most important spot market is the Forex … Read more
- Why is the dollar the reserve currency?The US dollar is the most important reserve currency today mainly due to the legacy of the Bretton Woods system. Throughout the last decade, more than 50% of the total sum of international reserves has been in dollars. For this reason, the US dollar is considered to have reserve currency … Read more
- History of The Forex MarketHistory of the foreign exchange market Money began to be used during the time of the pharaohs, although the Babylonians were the first to use notes and receipts. Since in the Middle East each town had its own currency, foreign currency transactions arose to facilitate commercial exchange between different individuals, … Read more
- What are Commodities? – Definition, Types and ExamplesA commodity is a word we hear very often, especially in countries with high production of raw materials such as agricultural products and metals for example. We can also say that commodity is a word that has entered the most common and informal language, imported from the economic and financial … Read more
- Recovery Factor in TradingWhat is the recovery factor? The recovery factor is an important indicator of the health of a trading system, which is calculated as the ratio of absolute profit to maximum drawdown. The recovery factor is usually measured in points or percentages. This indicator gives the trader an idea of the … Read more
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) is an intergovernmental group whose main objective – expressed in resolutions 1 and 2 of Baghdad (09/14/1960) – is to serve as a consultative body for its member countries to coordinate and unify respective oil policies. In other words, OPEC tries to formulate programs … Read more
- Bull Power and Bear Power IndicatorsThe purpose of this article is to provide traders with a detailed explanation of the use of Bears Power and Bulls Power indicators, their calculation and their signals with a step-by-step tutorial. We will also explain how to use these indicators for trading in the financial markets. Bulls Power – … Read more
- Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) – Definition and SignalsThe Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) is a price momentum technical indicator invented by Tushar Chande. Chande introduced the indicator in his 1994 book “The New Technical Trader”. This indicator is created by calculating the difference between the sum of all recent gains and the sum of all recent losses in … Read more
- Money Flow Index Indicator | Overbought and oversold zonesThe Money Flow Index Indicator, or MFI indicator, is a technical indicator used to identify overbought and oversold zones. To understand the importance of this indicator, it is necessary to ask the following question: what moves the markets? The shortest answer maybe supply and demand. If the demand for an … Read more
- Moving Average Envelopes IndicatorEnvelopes, a trend following indicator Channels moving averages or Envelopes (Moving Average Envelopes) are channels whose lines, upper and lower are calculated as a deviation percentage of a simple moving average or exponential moving average. Each line is at the same percentage above and below the central moving average. This … Read more
- RSI Signals Indicator for Metatrader 4In this article, we present a custom dashboard indicator for Metatrader 4, called RSI Signals, which displays multiple signals from the RSI indicator on different instruments and time frames. It is a free custom indicator where the trader can select the currency pairs and time frames they want to view. … Read more
- Matching Low Candlestick Pattern – Definition and GuideThe candlestick pattern Matching Low is a formation of two bearish candles presented in markets with a downward trend. It has moderate reliability and indicates that the price is likely to change from a bearish to a bullish trend. This pattern can be identified as follows: The current market trend is bearish. … Read more