What is Forex Dominion?
Do you want to have the best information about the Forex market and trading? Then you are in the right place.
At present, millions of people around the world invest in financial markets and this amount is growing day by day thanks to the many opportunities offered by these markets
Forex, stocks, indexes, commodities, ETFs, and other markets are the places where large and small traders earn and lose large fortunes on a daily basis.
However, trading is not easy. Trading in markets like Forex requires a lot of knowledge, experience, and proper psychology.
In Forexdominion we include abundant educational material about the market, including tutorials about the Forex market, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, trading psychology, and trading strategies.
In the world, there are hundreds of stock, futures, Forex, and CFD brokers. Here we show the best brokers in the Forex and CFD sectors, grouped into lists where we classify them according to their main characteristics. For example, we show the best ECN, STP, Market Makers, and DMA Forex brokers.
|Best Broker From Australia|
|Recommended ECN Broker|
Best Multi-asset Broker
Recommended ECN/STP Broker for Beginners
Recent articles of Forex Dominion
- Trading should be seen as a businessTreating trading like a business is an essential ingredient for successful trading in any market. When traders treat it like a hobby, they end up behaving and making decisions as if they are gambling for … Read more
- What are the factors that can sink bitcoin further or give it back its bullish momentum?June ends with bitcoin’s worst monthly close since 2011, down 37%. If the control of inflation in the US works, the markets will resume the boom. Ending the first half of the year, the bearish … Read more
- What are Commodities? – Definition, Types and ExamplesA commodity is a word we hear very often, especially in countries with high production of raw materials such as agricultural products and metals for example. We can also say that commodity is a word … Read more
- Bull Power and Bear Power IndicatorsThe purpose of this article is to provide traders with a detailed explanation of the use of Bears Power and Bulls Power indicators, their calculation and their signals with a step-by-step tutorial. We will also … Read more
- Recovery Factor in TradingWhat is the recovery factor? The recovery factor is an important indicator of the health of a trading system, which is calculated as the ratio of absolute profit to maximum drawdown. The recovery factor is … Read more
- Trading System with Three Bars and a Stochastic for S&P 500The trading strategy that we are going to present below was initially created to trade the S&P 500 index, but it can also be applied in other markets such as Forex, since it is based … Read more
- Bitcoin price falls from 20,000 dollars and challenges its history in the marketAt the time of writing this article, bitcoin is trading above $19,100. So far this week, the drop exceeds 27%. What market analysts and investors feared has finally happened: the price of bitcoin broke the … Read more
- Dogecoin fell 93% from its maximum and Elon Musk is sued for “inflating” its priceDogecoin lost almost all of its value following the surge in social media. Its price drop intensified in the general bear market for cryptocurrencies. The price of the cryptocurrency dogecoin (DOGE) fell 93% from its … Read more
- What are Commodities? – Definition, Types and ExamplesA commodity is a word we hear very often, especially in countries with high production of raw materials such as agricultural products and metals for example. We can also say that commodity is a word that has entered the most common and informal language, imported from the economic and financial … Read more
- Recovery Factor in TradingWhat is the recovery factor? The recovery factor is an important indicator of the health of a trading system, which is calculated as the ratio of absolute profit to maximum drawdown. The recovery factor is usually measured in points or percentages. This indicator gives the trader an idea of the … Read more
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) is an intergovernmental group whose main objective – expressed in resolutions 1 and 2 of Baghdad (09/14/1960) – is to serve as a consultative body for its member countries to coordinate and unify respective oil policies. In other words, OPEC tries to formulate programs … Read more
- Stagflation – Definition and Effects on the EconomyStagflation in a country is the combination of inflation and economic stagnation. This phenomenon unites these two concepts, which when they occur at the same time are devastating for the economy. In other words, stagflation arises when a country’s economy is stagnant, that is, it does not grow and, at … Read more
- Exchange Rate RiskExchange rate risk is the potential loss as a result of currency fluctuations. This potential loss occurs according to its volatility and position at a given time. It is also known as currency risk. The risk in the exchange rate refers to the possible changes in the price of one … Read more
- Euro vs dollar (EUR/USD): key concepts to invest in the foreign exchange market with CFDsIn trading, there are many investment possibilities, one of them is speculation through CFDs in the Forex market, where the Euro vs. Dollar cross (EUR/USD) is one of the most valued now by traders and investors around the world. The euro and the dollar are the most influential currencies in … Read more
- Bull Power and Bear Power IndicatorsThe purpose of this article is to provide traders with a detailed explanation of the use of Bears Power and Bulls Power indicators, their calculation and their signals with a step-by-step tutorial. We will also explain how to use these indicators for trading in the financial markets. Bulls Power – … Read more
- Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) – Definition and SignalsThe Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) is a price momentum technical indicator invented by Tushar Chande. Chande introduced the indicator in his 1994 book “The New Technical Trader”. This indicator is created by calculating the difference between the sum of all recent gains and the sum of all recent losses in … Read more
- Money Flow Index Indicator | Overbought and oversold zonesThe Money Flow Index Indicator, or MFI indicator, is a technical indicator used to identify overbought and oversold zones. To understand the importance of this indicator, it is necessary to ask the following question: what moves the markets? The shortest answer maybe supply and demand. If the demand for an … Read more
- Moving Average Envelopes IndicatorEnvelopes, a trend following indicator Channels moving averages or Envelopes (Moving Average Envelopes) are channels whose lines, upper and lower are calculated as a deviation percentage of a simple moving average or exponential moving average. Each line is at the same percentage above and below the central moving average. This … Read more
- RSI Signals Indicator for Metatrader 4In this article, we present a custom dashboard indicator for Metatrader 4, called RSI Signals, which displays multiple signals from the RSI indicator on different instruments and time frames. It is a free custom indicator where the trader can select the currency pairs and time frames they want to view. … Read more
- Matching Low Candlestick Pattern – Definition and GuideThe candlestick pattern Matching Low is a formation of two bearish candles presented in markets with a downward trend. It has moderate reliability and indicates that the price is likely to change from a bearish to a bullish trend. This pattern can be identified as follows: The current market trend is bearish. … Read more