Free Metatrader 4 indicators
Metatrader 4 is a modern trading platform that allows the development and use of its own technical indicators thanks to the use of the MQL4 programming language, which is quite easy to learn. Any trader with some programming experience can design their own indicators in a short time. Even traders without programming knowledge can learn to use MQL4 in a few days if they have a good manual.
The customized technical indicators in Metatrader 4 should not be confused with Expert Advisors, since they do not perform any automated trade in the market, they only serve as a means to support our analysis of market conditions.
In this section, we include a collection of technical indicators designed by expert traders which are based on all types of trading systems and traditional technical indicators. In some of these indicators, we will give a small explanation of how they work and what they consist of.
List of free MT4 Forex indicators
- RSI Screener Indicator for Metatrader 4The RSI is one of the most popular oscillator-type indicators because it tends to generate fewer false signals than other similar indicators and provides more reliable overbought and oversold signals. Many trading systems, including countertrend systems, include the RSI as part of their entry and exit filters, as it is … Read more
- Stochastic RSI for Metatrader 4 – Free IndicatorIn this article, we will introduce a version of the Stochastic RSI indicator for the Metatrader 4 trading platform. It is a simple indicator that displays the value of the Stochastic RSI below the price chart. It allows the trader to select the calculation period and the price type used … Read more
- Donchian Scanner Signals Indicator for Metatrader 4In this article, we will showcase a modified indicator for Metatrader 4 called Donchian Scanner Signals, designed to display signals from this technical analysis tool on any timeframe and instrument provided by the broker. This indicator operates by presenting Donchian channel bands along with the following types of trading signals: … Read more
- ADX Analyzer – ADX Signals Indicator for Multiple Timeframes for MT4ADX Oscillator Signals Indicator for Multiple Instruments and Time Frames ADX-Analyzer, designed for the Metatrader 4 trading platform. This tool analyzes the general price trend in different markets using the ADX, an indicator that shows the strength of a trend . Through a signal dashboard that shows the ADX values, … Read more
- ILRS (Integral of Linear Regression Slope) Indicator for Metatrader 4In this article we are going to show a modified technical indicator for Metatrader 4 that plots an ILRS (Integral of Linear Regression Slope) moving average on any price chart of this trading platform. It is a free indicator that was designed by ForexDominion experts and can be downloaded at … Read more
- Multiple Moving Averages Indicator For Metatrader 4 – Magic MAThe multiple moving averages indicator Magic MA for Metatrader 4 is designed to draw more than 30 different types of moving averages on any price chart on this platform. The most popular types of averages are included, such as the SMA and EMA, as well as unusual types such as … Read more
- LSMA Moving Average Indicator For Metatrader 4In this article we are going to show a modified indicator for Metatrader 4 that allows to visualize a LSMA moving average (Least Square Moving Average) in any price chart of this trading platform. This indicator was developed by experts of ForexDominion, is free to download and can be used … Read more
- Moving Average Crossovers Dashboard Indicator For Metatrader 4Moving average crossovers are one of the most used trading signals in technical analysis systems to determine the trend direction and possible changes in the direction of the market. Many trading systems base their buy and sell signals on long and short-term moving average crossovers of different types (SMA, EMA, … Read more
- Guppy Multiple Moving Average Indicator For MT4In this article we present a custom indicator for Metatrader 4 that displays the Guppy Multiple Moving Averages (GMMA) indicator on any price chart. The indicator can be modified to calculate moving averages with different types of prices (such as closing price, opening price or maximum price) and to use … Read more
- VIDYA Moving Average Indicator for MT4In this article we are going to present a custom indicator for Metatrader 4 that is designed to display a VIDYA adaptive moving average overlaid on the price action on the price charts. This indicator can be modified to calculate the moving average with different price types (closing price, opening … Read more
- RSI Signals Indicator for Metatrader 4In this article, we present a custom dashboard indicator for Metatrader 4, called RSI Signals, which displays multiple signals from the RSI indicator on different instruments and time frames. It is a free custom indicator where the trader can select the currency pairs and time frames they want to view. … Read more
- KAMA Adaptive Moving Average Indicator for Metatrader 4In this article we present a modified indicator for Metatrader 4 designed to plot the KAMA Adaptive Moving Average on any price chart of this platform. It can be modified to show the moving average with different types of prices, such as the closing price, the opening price or the … Read more