Free analysis of Forex and other markets
In the market analysis section of Forex Dominion, we cover the latest events related to financial markets such as Forex, commodities, and others, in such a way that interested investors can have an overview of the events that can affect the development of these markets. The analysis is conducted weekly by experts in the market and describes the most relevant events in the political field (such as wars or political events of global importance) and macroeconomic (publication of important economic indicators or changes in the economic policy of the largest economies).
The following is a list of analyses published in chronological order.
- Fed tries to contain inflation in the US with a 0.75% increase in interest ratesThe 75 basis point increase leaves interest rates in a range between 1.5% and 1.75%. It is the largest increase in rates since 1994, with the aim of stimulating savings. The fight against inflation continues … Read more
- Bitcoin fails to exceed the USD 30,000 band, what do the experts predict?Bitcoin has depreciated 1% every day for the last month, highlights Glassnode. Analysts agree that demand is likely to continue to decline due to current market fundamentals. Bitcoin (BTC) turns ten days today without exceeding … Read more
- US dollar index holds near 20-year high hit last weekAs another trading week kicks off this Monday, the US dollar index remains near the nearly 20-year high hit last week. The global picture offers plenty of reason to worry: the war in Ukraine and … Read more
- World Trade: a key sector in the economic recovery from Covid-19While in 1970, trade represented about 29% of the world’s gross domestic product (GDP), as of 2018, it exceeded 60% of world GDP. At the beginning of the 15th century, with the arrival of colonization … Read more
- Morgan Stanley strategist predicts good performance for bitcoin and gold in coming yearsRuchir Sharma believes that next year the inflation of the dollar will be noticed. For Sharma, the next few years will be better valued stocks that preserve their value. Morgan Stanley’s head of emerging markets … Read more
- Major Economic Indicators for Switzerland and the Swiss Franc (CHF)The list of economic indicators shown below is of high relevance for both Switzerland and the Swiss franc (CHF), its current fiat currency, and therefore should be followed carefully by traders and investors who trade … Read more
- Major Economic Indicators for New Zealand and the New Zealand dollar (NZD)The list of economic indicators shown below is of high relevance to New Zealand and therefore for its currency, the New Zealand dollar, and should be followed carefully for traders and investors who trade in this currency. However, is important to take into account that this country does not publish indicators very often.
- Strong enthusiasm in the markets following the business IFO surveyThe German IFO survey is one of the most studied, since it shows the status of the largest economy in the eurozone. It frequently indicates the economic evolution of the entire euro area and, in … Read more
- EUR/USD Bullish Momentum Ends After Collision with Resistance Confluence ZoneEUR/USD stops at the 1.1000 zone and turns lower. Investor sentiment could determine the pair’s short-term trend in the coming sessions. In this article we present the most important technical levels to consider. The EUR/USD … Read more
- Risk aversion continues in the marketsRisk aversion remains the predominant sentiment in the markets, supporting safe havens and affecting risk-related assets. This dynamic is well illustrated by the performance of the euro against the Swiss franc. Following President Trump’s statements … Read more
- The great imbalances that the Coronavirus will leave in the economyLarge macroeconomic imbalances in many economies make recovery difficult. Countries such as Spain or Italy foresee an exorbitant increase in their levels of public debt, with IMF forecasts that put the debt at 120% and … Read more
- The IMF predicts the biggest economic contraction since the crash of 1929The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has released the update of its forecasts for the world economy and the effects caused by the Coronavirus. In ForexDominion we have analyzed the report published by the organization. A … Read more