The Forex and CFD broker RoboForex now offers an online trading platform (web-based) called WebTrader, which is designed to trade with currency pairs (Forex) and precious metals through a simple and user-friendly interface. The biggest advantage of this application is that it can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection (via the website of RoboForex) and requires no download or install any additional software.
Webtrader gives the trader the ability to trade successfully and safely in the financial markets through any web browser and operating system. It also allows the trader to access their MT4 trading accounts with just a few clicks of the mouse. As indicated above, all that is required is Internet access.
The main advantages of this web terminal for the trader include:
- An intuitive and easy-to-use interface even for the novice trader.
- Market access 24/7.
- Webtrader can also be used from any mobile device, including smartphones and tablets.
- It gives the trader more flexibility in their trades. Through web trader, the client of RoboForex can access the markets regardless of location.
- The web terminal requires no download or installation.
- Webtrader provides access to all RoboForex MT4 accounts without additional authorization.
Examples of the interface of Webtrader of RoboForex
Main features of Webtrader of RoboForex
RoboForex WebTrader is a fully functional trading platform that is designed with all the necessary tools to trade safely and successfully in the markets. In this application, the trader can find a variety of features including trading effectively in the Forex market.
The main features of Webtrader are:
- Two types of price charts: line charts and Japanese candlestick charts.
- Price charts with 8 timeframes for each instrument – from 1 minute to 1 month.
- Ability to access any MT4 account when the platform is active and the client is trading.
- Updated quotes in real-time for all instruments offered by RoboForex.
- A panel of “Favorites” trading instruments.
- Functions for monitoring open orders and account balance. The trader has the possibility to modify open positions and levels of Stop Loss and Take Profit.
- One-click trading.
- Access to the account history and the history of all trades performed.
- A user-friendly and easy-to-navigate interface- easy search of trading instruments, open positions, and history of trades performed. The interface is ideal for beginner traders.