The company RoboForex, a Forex and CFD online broker regulated by CySEC and with years of experience in the markets, now offers its customers the possibility of buying Bitcoin (BTC) using Fiat currencies quickly and easily.
This innovation will allow the customers of the company to buy BTC, carry out trading operations with this digital asset and convert the cryptocurrency into fiat money. Along with the opportunity to buy Bitcoin, RoboForex customers can benefit from the difference in BTC exchange rates.
An advantage of this new service is that RoboForex clients are not required to trade with cryptocurrencies: they can simply deposit funds in their Bitcoin accounts and receive profits in case the value of this asset increases in the digital currency markets.
In fact, this interesting service from the company is similar to a bitcoin exchange cryptocurrency wallet, but it has several essential advantages:
- The clients can deposit/withdraw funds through many payment systems, including bank cards, credit cards and online payment systems such as Skrill and Neteller. The funds deposited through these payment systems can be easily converted into Bitcoin by the client.
- Guarantee security of the clients funds. RoboForex is a regulated online broker that has been successfully offering brokerage service for Forex and other markets for more than 8 years.
- Quick withdrawal of funds.
- Opportunity to trade with any of the trading instruments (markets) offered by RoboForex to its clients (including Forex, precious metals and CFD) in the Pro-Standard, ECN-Pro NDD and Prime trading accounts using Bitcoin.
With these new possibilities of buying cryptocurrencies and depositing funds in Bitcoin wallets, the company provides access to a new product designed for RoboForex customers that allows to invest in Bitcoin in a fast and secure way.
However, it should be clear that the new service for the time being is not intended to convert the cryptocurrency into fiat money. A customer who deposited funds in their BTC account can not withdraw funds from the account in fiat currency. This is only available for assets that were acquired from the Company when they were deposited in the account or were obtained by trading with the instruments offered by RoboForex, such as Forex.
Denis Golomedov, marketing director of RoboForex, believes that this is a positive step towards the adaptation and use of the revolutionary digital currency in the current market:
Providing the ability for clients to deposit into their accounts in Bitcoin is not only an additional service, which expands clients’ opportunities, but also a standalone product, which significantly dominates over its market counterparts. Security has become very significant issue recently, as more and more information appears about hacking cryptocurrency exchanges and stealing users’ assets. Using the cryptocurrency is much more convenient and safer for clients within the framework of their trading and investment activities using products and services provided by a regulated broker.
Opportunities offered by the new RoboForex service
With this new service, RoboForex clients will be able to:
- Deposit funds into the BTC accounts and Bitcoin Wallets of RoboForex in any fiat currency using the more than 20 payment systems accepted by the company, which include credit cards and Skrill. The maximum sum of all deposits, including internal transfers, in fiat currency for all BTC accounts and wallets for each client is USD 20,000 per month.
- Withdraw the Bitcoins obtained by the client through its market trades or those that he bought with his deposits in any fiat currency. These withdrawals can be made to another trading account owned by the trader with RoboForex or to any of the payment systems currently offered by the company. However, the Bitcoins that were deposited by the client in their BTC accounts directly from their Bitcoin Wallets can not be withdrawn in the form of fiat currency.
- Withdraw the Bitcoin purchased directly through the BTC Wallets of RoboForex and deposit them in their own external BTC wallets.
- Transfer your Bitcoin in the form of fiat currency to/from other accounts.
- Obtain a “Trading Protection” bonus of up to 50% or a “Classic Bonus” of up to 115% when depositing funds in your Pro-Standard accounts using Bitcoin as the base currency.
RoboForex Ltd is an online broker that offers brokerage services to thousands of customers around the world. The company offers traders, who operate in financial markets, access to multiple financial markets through various trading platforms. RoboForex Ltd is owned by RPG Holding and holds the brokerage license IFSC / 60/271 / TS / 17. RPG Holding also owns RoboMarkets Ltd, a European broker regulated by CySEC, licensed No. 191/13.
You can find more detailed information about the activities and services of this company on the official website through the following link: