The Forex and CFD broker Z.Com Trade, a company duly regulated by agencies such as the FCA in the UK and the FSA in Japan, is offering all new customers a free bonus of 30 USD, which does not require a prior deposit and whose only requirement is that the trader verifies their identity and place of residence by sending the required documents. This bonus can be used to trade all trading instruments offered by this broker and can be withdrawn (along with profits) once the trader meets a series of requirements that are detailed below. This promotion is ideal for novice traders who are starting their careers in the markets.
-Period of the promotion: So far the company has not indicated a period or deadline for this offer (it is valid throughout 2016), however, Z.Com Trade can change the terms or cancel the promotion at any time. This promotion has ended due to the new regulations of European regulators such as the FCA.
- It is a promotion available only to new customers of Z.Com Trade. Each customer can access this bonus only once.
- To receive the bonus, the trader must open a real MT4 account and verify their identity and current residence address by sending the documents required.
- Once the account is approved, the trader receives a bonus of 30 USD, 25 EUR, or 20 GBP depending on the currency chosen when opening the account.
- The bonus can be used to trade with all trading instruments offered by this broker, such as Forex and precious metals.
- The trader can keep the profits from trades using the bonus. This money can be withdrawn without restrictions.
- The bonus can be withdrawn, but only after the trader completes a specific trading volume of 100 lots in any of the products offered by the broker, such as Forex.
- In order to complete the trading volume required to withdraw the bonus, the trader has a period of three months from the day the bonus is received. If this period elapses and the trader has not completed the required volume, the bonus is retired but he can retain the profits.
Update: The broker Z.Com Trade has closed its operations and no longer offers financial services to retail traders. But if you are interested in investing in the financial markets you can access an updated list of these companies here: Forex Brokers Directory