What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored by cookies is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic cookies and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user is browsing and basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time frame of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
- Login: Login cookies allow users to log in and log out of their accounts at Forexdominion.com.
- Customization: Cookies help to remember the interaction that the website has had with visitors, so that Forexdominion.com can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow this website to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
Forexdominion.com uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are these services associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a website analysis service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://www.forexdominion.com, for example when you use the content sharing button of https://www.forexdominion.com of any social network.
Below you have information about the social network cookies that this website uses and in its own cookie policies:}
Can cookies be removed?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way, for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those cookies associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking through this browser add-on offered by Google.
More information about cookies
You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet in http://www.aboutcookies.org/
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you want to allow.