Trade360-Forex Broker Review
Trade360 is a regulated Forex and CFD broker whose headquarters are located in the Republic of Cyprus. This company began operations in 2013 and gradually has expanded its services, thanks to the quality and uniqueness of their services that differentiate this broker from many of its competitors in the sector.
In this sense Trade360 focuses on providing market access in a simply form and without complications to their clients, even for inexperienced traders. Added to this is that this broker also operates as a platform for social trading based on the concept of crowdtrading, which we will explain later, where traders can make transactions based on the overall market sentiment of all the thousands of customers of this company. We must also add that Trae360 offers attractive promotions for customers on a regular basis.
Type of broker
Trade360 is a NDD/STP Forex and CFD broker.
This broker is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) of Cyprus with the license number 202/13. Thus, Trade360 meets the strict regulations on financial matters of the MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) in Europe, which are mandatory for any company that provides such services in any country belonging to the European Union.
Country of origin
Currently the main offices of the company are located in Cyprus.
Currently, this broker offers its customers the ability to operate with the following financial instruments:
- Forex: 48 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including the most important and traded as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/CHF, currency crosses, minor currency pairs and multiple exotic currency pairs such as the USD/RON, USD/TRY and EUR/INR among others. As for the trading conditions, Trade360 offers fixed and very low spreads from 1.8 pips for EUR/USD, for example. It also has a maximum leverage of 1:200 and a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots.
- Precious metals: Gold and silver in the spot market, two of the most important and traded commodities on the markets.
- Bitcoin: Trade360 customers can speculate on the value of Bitcoin in relation to the US dollar (BTC/USD). For these contracts, leverage offered is 1:4.
- Contracts For Difference – CFD based on the following underlying instruments:
- Commodities: 6 futures contracts of the main commodities in the markets, such as crude oil, natural gas and corn.
- Stocks: 122 of the most important stocks of the major markets in the US and Europe, including Google, Boieng, Coca Cola, Facebook, Bayer, Barclays, Lloyds and BMW among others.
- Stock indices: Several of the major stock market indexes, including the S&P 500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, DJ30 and others.
*The CFD trading conditions depend on the underlying asset of the contract and the current market conditions.
This broker offers a unique type of trading account for all its clients, be they professionals traders or beginners with little or no experience in the market. However, through this real account the client has access to all services developed by the company, including:
- An online trading platform that requires no download or installation, which has a simple and user friendly interface.
- All instruments and assets (markets) that Trade360 offers for trading purposes.
- All crowdtrading features and tools that allow the trader to monitor trading trends of other traders operating with this broker.
- Customer Support.
- Applications for mobile devices.
- Regular promotions for its customers.
To open a real account with Trade360 the minimum deposit required is $25.
Crowdtrading services of Trade360
CrowdTrading is one of the unique features of Trade360. This trading tool allows traders support their trading decisions not only on technical analysis and news, but also in some additional factors, including market sentiment.It is a process through which traders can study, follow and copy the transactions of other members in a social trading platform. Traders use this method to make decisions about their own transactions, using information provided by transactions of other successful traders.
The CrowdTrading shows how real traders on the whoe have decided to tradee in a specific instrument, such as a currency pair or a stock, for example. Basically it shows the percentage of all traders who have decided to buy and the percentage of traders who have decided to sell, in other words the market sentiment. In addition, the platform shows the percentage of traders buying and selling for each country of origin as well traders with the better performance who are registered with Trade360.
In addition, this tool allows the trader to see forecasts of market reactions to future events. On the other hand, if the event has passed, CrowdTrading shows whether the prediction was correct or not, so that the trader can see whether to rely on other traders or otherwise trade on their own. This feature can be useful for both types of traders, trend followers and traders with strategies based on market reversal points.
Trade360 customers have the option to open a demo account with no time limit, which allows the traders to practice their trading strategies and evaluate the company services using a virtual amount of up to $10000.
Trade360 offers an online trading platform (web-based), which requires no download or installation and is compatible with all major browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and others). This application can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection, which gives the trader more flexibility in their trades in the market. The characteristics of the platform of Trade360 are:
- It is a platform designed by the company, which means that Trade360 is not using external providers like MT4 brokers.
- It is a web application that requires no download or installation.
- It has a simple and user friendly interface, even for novice traders.
- It provides access to all trading instruments (markets) offered by this broker to its customers.
- The trader have access to updated market prices and simple price charts.
- Updated market news.
- It is designed with several features for positions management and various types of orders, which enable the trader to manage their transactions in the market.
- It is fully integrated with all crowdtrading services and functions of Trade360, which means that at the same time is a social trading platform. Thus, the trader trader can also base their trades in the general market sentiment, in addition to traditional approaches such as technical analysis.
- This platform does not have the variety of technical analysis tools offered by other platforms such as MT4, so it is not suitable for traders who base their strategies on technical analysis.
- It does not allow the use of automated trading systems as on other platforms, like Metatrader 4 for example.
- All data is also encrypted using the latest 128-bit technology for security purposes.
-Platforms for mobile devices: Trade360 offers a version of its trading platform designed for web devices. This application provides access to the trading account and allows to trade in all markets offered by this broker from smartphones (iOS and Android) and other similar devices. It has the same basic functions of the regular trading platform of the company.
The clients of Trade360 can deposit and withdraw funds through the following payment options: bank transfer, credit cards (major credit cards as VISA and MasterCard), Skrill and Neteller.
Main Advantages of Trade360
- It is a European broker properly regulated by entities such as CySEC of Cyprus.
- This broker regularly offers various promotions to new and existing customers. These promotions include bonuses for depositing funds.
- Customers have access to a variety of trading instruments (markets) through a single trading platform and an account.
- An online trading platform that requires no download or installation and offers a simple and easy to use interface.
- Low spreads for all trading instruments.
- Guides in English and Spanish about the Forex market and how to trade more efficiently, which are focused mainly on beginners traders.
- Trae360 has a specialized service called CrowdTrading, through which it is possible to check the general market sentiment of clients who are trading with this company regarding a specific instrument. In this way, you can check the percentage of traders who have an open long or short position in a currency pair like EUR/USD for example, at a given moment. Also, this feature allows to observe what is the trend of the main traders of Trade360, ie those with more experience and market knowledge.
- Trade360 offers the possibility of obtaining additional revenue by promoting its services as a broker through an affiliate program called Trade360 Partners.
Trade 360 Main Promotions
Trade360 offers regular bonuses and promotions for both regular and new customers with a real account. The current promotions are the following:
- A free welcome bonus of $50 for new clients. No prior deposit is required, customers only need to validate their mobile phone.
- A cash rebates promotion through which the client can earn up to 10 USD for each round traded lot.
- A practice bonus up to $60 to learn to trade without risk.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
Minimum account size
$100 for all trading accounts
Minimum lot size
1:1 to 1:200.
This broker offers fixed and low spreads from 1.8 pips for the main currency pairs such as EUR/USD.
Open a demo account