|Tigerwit||– STP broker from UK specialized in Forex and CFD|
-Regulated by organizations such as FCA
-Tight spreads and low commissions
Tigerwit – Broker Review
TigerWit is an online Forex and CFD broker with NDD/STP trading execution, which was founded in 2015 and has its offices located in the United Kingdom and Bahamas. It is characterized by the variety of services offered to its clients in addition to regular trading accounts, such as access to multiple markets and a copytrading platform that allows its clients to copy the transactions of other traders. In addition, this broker takes advantage of blockchain technology to offer its brokerage services.
TigerWit is harnessing the power of blockchain technology through a distributed ledger, a highly detailed and cryptographically encoded transaction log that is shared on the trading network. TigerWit’s distributed trading book is based on transactions settlement based on blockchain, which provide more efficiency, greater security, transparency and trust.
Type of broker
Tigerwit is a NDD/STP Forex and CFD broker.
In the United Kingdom Tigerwit is regulated by the FCA (FRN 679941) while in the Bahamas it is regulated by the SCB (SIA-F185).
Country of origin
The headquarters of Tigerwit are located in United Kingdom. For non-European customers, Tigerwit services are offered through a subsidiary company located in Bahamas.
- Forex Market: 36 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including the most important and traded as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY, and other more exotic and less known as the USD/MXN, USD/HKD and USD/SGD among others. Regarding the trading conditions for the Forex market, Tigerwit offers a maximum leverage of 1:400, a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots and variable spreads from 1.8 pips onwards for the main pairs.
- Precious metals: Gold and silver in the spot market against the USD, two of the most important commodities in the market. The maximum leverage to trade with these metals is 1:200.
- Contracts For Difference: CFD based on the following instruments:
- Stock indices: 10 of the most important indices of the main stock markets such as the USA500, NAS100, SPA35 and JPN225 among others.
- Energy Commodities: WTI and Brent spot crude oil (spot oil contracts), which have the highest trading volume globally. Tigerwit also offers contracts based on spot prices for natural gas.
This broker offers its customers a unique type of real trading account designed for both novice traders and experienced traders with greater trading capital. The general characteristics of TigerWit trading accounts are as follows:
- Minimum deposit: $50 USD
- Trading instruments: Currency pairs (Forex), precious metals and CFD of indices and energy commodities.
- Trading platforms: Metatrader 4 for PC and MT4 Webtrader.
- Maximum leverage: 1:400
- Minimum transaction size: 0.01 lots
- Access to copytrading services.
- Average spreads: From 1.8 pips onwards for the main pairs.
TigerWit also allows its clients to open a practice demo account with no time limit and with $10,000 virtual.
The types of trading platforms offered by this broker to its customers are the following:
- Metatrader 4: It is one of the most popular and complete trading platforms in the Forex market sector. It is a downloadable application that is designed with a wide variety of trading tools, including updated quotes in real time, market news, advanced price charts with multiple time frames (from 1 minute to 1 month), dozens of built-in technical indicators and more. Likewise, Metatrader 4 offers functions for the creation, evaluation and implementation of automated trading systems (Expert Advisors) based on all types of strategies. This application also allows to automatically copy (copy trading) the transactions of other traders that use this platform, including experienced traders with successful trading systems.
- MT4 Webtrader: It is the online version of the Metatrader 4 platform and does not require download or installation. Through this platform traders can access the markets and invest from any place with an Internet connection through the main browsers such as FireFox and Chrome. It has many of the trading features of the Desktop version, such as real-time market quotes, advanced price charts, trades management tools, graphical analysis tools and dozens of built-in technical indicators of various types, among others.
- Trading platforms for mobile devices: Tigerwit offers several applications based on Metatrader 4, which are designed to access the trading account and invest in the market from mobile devices such as iPhone and Android smartphones, which gives the trader more flexibility.
The client of Tigerwit can make deposits and withdrawals by bank wire, credit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Fasapay and Bitpay (Bitcoin).
TigerWit is associated with the Liverpool FC football club
The firm is now the official trading partner of Liverpool FC, a world-famous UK football club. The news coincided with the launch of the broker of its trading application based on blockchain.
Liverpool FC is one of the best known football clubs in the world. Throughout its history, the club has won eighteen League titles, seven FA Cups, eight League Cups, five European Cups, three UEFA Cups, three European Super Cups and fifteen Charity Shields. Now, TigerWit joins the ranks of Standard Chartered, Western Union, Carlsberg, Malaysian Airlines and others as official sponsors of Liverpool FC.
Due to Liverpool’s global attraction, the association will certainly help TigerWit attract customers for its operations and generate interest for its new trading application. Through the application, which is based on blockchain settlement technology, customers have access to key global markets where they can trade currencies, indices, commodities and metals.
Main Advantages of Tigerwit
The main advantages and additional services offered by this broker to its customers are the following:
- TigerWit is a broker fully regulated by organizations such as the FCA of the United Kingdom.
- Clients of this broker can trade with a wide variety of instruments.
- Both the minimum deposit and the minimum transaction size offered by this broker are extremely low and accessible to any trader.
- TigerWit takes advantage of blockchain technology with a highly detailed and cryptographically encoded transaction log that is shared on the trading network.
- This broker has a copytrading service through which Tigerwit customers can follow and copy the transactions of other traders, so that they can invest in the Forex market even if they have little experience in the financial markets.
- The client has the possibility to obtain extra benefits through the TigerWit 2-level affiliate program. This program offers the possibility of earning money by promoting the company’s brokerage services as a Forex broker.
Main Offers of Tigerewit
- At the moment this broker does not offer any bonus promotion to its customers.
Other Categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- Metatrader 4 Broker.
- CFD broker.
|Company||TigerWit Limited (UK) and TigerWit Limited (Bahamas)|
|Minimum account size||$50 f0r all trading accounts.|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lot.|
|Maximum Leverage||1:500 for Forex trading.|
|Spreads||Variable Forex spreads from 1.8 pips onwards for the main currency pairs|
|Link to the website|