|Axi ||– ECN/STP broker from Australia specialized in Forex and CFD|
-Tight spreads and low commissions
-Regulated by ASIC and FCA
|Visit Broker Website|
Axi Review – Forex and CFD Online Broker
Axi (previously known as Axitrader) is a regulated ECN/STP Forex broker from Australia, which is licensed by ASIC and allows to trade with Forex (spot market), commodities (like gold and silver), and Contracts For Difference based on many financial assets through various trading platforms. This company was founded in 2008. Nowadays it is among the main companies in the sector worldwide.
We are, in our opinion, before a very versatile broker that can serve both beginner clients, due to their low minimum deposit and trading requirements, as well as professional traders and institutional investors.
It has specific technical solutions for (money managers, multiple accounts managers (MAM accounts) and AxiSelect services (for professionals), and AxiPrime (for institutional clients).
In the following Axi review, we will present the main features and services of this online broker
Type of broker
Axi is an ECN/STP Forex Broker.
Regulation of Axi broker
This broker is properly registered and licensed with the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission, License No. 318232) of Australia, the main financial regulator of that country.
Axi in Europe is a trademark of the company AxiCorp Limited with headquarters in London and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom with reference number 509746.
Additionally, it has the regulations of the FMA (Financial Markets Authority) of New Zealand (FSP518226) and the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA 2758).
As you can see in this Axi review, this company presents a high level of reliability for its regulation and multiple licenses and for the quality of its services
Country of origin
The headquarters of Axi is located in Sidney, Australia.
This broker allows its clients to trade with the following instruments:
- Forex market: 36 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including the most important like the EUR/USD, the GBP/USD and the USD/JPY and other most exotic like the USD/ZAR and the USD/SGD.
- Commodities: The most important and traded commodities in the market like oil, gold, silver, grains, and others in the spot market and through CFD.
- Contracts For Difference*: CFD based on the following underlying instruments:
- Commodities: Precious metals like gold and silver and crude oil.
- Futures on stock indices: Futures based on stock indices like the S&P 500, CAC 40, DAX 30, FTS 100, and others.
*The trading conditions for CFD depend on the underlying asset of the contract.
According to our Axi review, this broker offers three types of trading accounts with different features designed for traders with different profiles.
- MT4 Standard Account: This is the basic trading account of Axi and it is designed for beginner traders with little experience in the market. It requires a minimum deposit of $0. The Standard account offers spreads from 0.6 pips, a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots, and the possibility to trade with FX pairs, precious metals, and CFD.
- MT4 ECN Pro Account: This type of trading account is designed for more experienced traders with more capital to invest. It requires a minimum deposit of $0. These accounts offer ECN trading conditions, including variable spreads from 0.1 pips for major currency pairs like the EUS/USD, because it provides access to the main market liquidity providers like 14 major banks. The minimum trade size is 0.1 lots and the maximum leverage is 1:400. The ECN Pro account charges a commission of $7 for each traded lot and offers a free VPS for Expert Advisors (if minimum trade volume is met).
- Axi Institutional Account: It is a special type of trading account designed for banks, money managers, and companies (FX Brokers) interested in the financial markets. These accounts offer special features such as market depth, aggregated liquidity with sometimes negative spreads, total anonymity between counterparties, VWAP, FIFO (netting), and FIX API.
Yes, with no limit of time. This demo account comes with a virtual fund of $100 000.
This broker offers the following types of trading platforms for its clients:
- MetaTrader 4: This is one of the most comprehensive and used trading platforms in the Forex market sector. It is a downloadable application that is designed with multiple tools for market analysis, including advanced price charts with dozens of built-in technical indicators among other technical analysis tools (Fibonacci levels, Gann angles, etc). Also, this platform allows the creation, evaluation, and implementation of automated trading systems known as Expert Advisors, designed to trade automatically in the Forex market and are based on technical or fundamental analysis.
- MT4 Webtrader: It is a web-based trading platform based on Metatrader 4 (it requires no download and installation), which can be used from any place with an Internet connection. This platform has most of the functions of MT4, such as updated market quotes, advanced price charts with multiple timeframes, multiple drawing tools and technical analysis indicators, and more.
- Mobile Trading: Axi offers several applications designed to manage the account and trade in the market through various mobile devices like the iPhone, iPad, and smartphones based on Android technology. These trading platforms, based on Metatrader, offer basic features like real-time quotes, updated market news, basic charts, and others.
Axi also provides “MT4 NexGen” with an interesting set of functions added as indicators of market sentiment, alarm manager, better analysis and trades reports among others. Among its functions, it has:
- Sentiment Indicator
- Correlation Trader
- Alarm manager
- Economic calendar
- Automated trade journal
- Session map
- Mini manager
You can also use the Autochartist tool, free of charge for all active Axi customers, which automatically scans and recognizes numerous technical analysis events and patterns that may indicate the proximity of key support or resistance levels, change patterns, trend continuation patterns and others.
The clients of Axi can deposit and withdraw funds from its trading accounts through bank wire transfers, credit cards (the most important like VISA and Mastercard), Bpay, and Skrill and Neteller.
The deposits can be made in AUD, JPY, GBP, CHF, NZD, USD, EUR, and SGD.
Main Advantages of the broker Axi
- Axi is a fully regulated Forex broker from Australia. It is regulated by ASIC and FCA.
- This company is capable of providing services to both retail clients and institutional clients.
- This broker offers several options of trading platforms, including Metatrader 4, one of the most complete in the sector.
- The client of Axi has access to updated market news.
- This company offers free Forex education through its website using the following resources:
- Free seminars and expos.
- A complete glossary about trading and the Forex markets.
- It also has videos that teach the use of its main trading platform.
- Free MT4 VPS hosting for all clients.
- Axi offers several solutions for clients of different profiles, including retail traders and institutional clients.
- It offers 5 decimal prices.
- This broker offers complete access to an ECN trading network that includes 14 of the world´s largest banks. Thanks to this, the client can trade with variable and tight spreads with very fast execution and the best market prices. In other words, the trader can take advantage of the market depth offered by this broker.
- Axi accepts all types of trading strategies, including scalping and hedging. All EA are welcome.
Axi Main Promotions
- Due to the regulations of organizations such as ASIC and the FCA, brokers such as Axi do not offer bonus promotions.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader 4 Broker.
|AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd and AxiTrader Limited|
|Minimum account size||The minimum deposit is $0|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lots|
|Maximum leverage||-Forex: 1:400
-Future indices: 1:100
|Spreads (Forex)||It offers floating spreads from 0.6 pips (Standard accounts) or 0.1 pips (Pro accounts) for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD.|
|Languages||Chinese, English, Bahasa, Spanish, Japanese and Russian.|
|Link to website|