IFC Markets – Forex Broker Review
IFC Markets is a Forex broker Market Maker founded in 2006 which offers the possibility to trade with various types of financial assets including currency pairs (Forex), commodities and Contracts For Difference based on oil and stock indices. It is a broker oriented to beginners traders with low capital to invest in the market. But it also offers different trading solutions for experienced traders, including various trading accounts types and platforms.
Also, the client can invest on personal composite instruments, a type of composite instrument created with the GeWorko Method. This expands the possibilities for trading and investment.
The great advantage of IFC Markets lies in the large number and variety of trading instruments it offers. For example, customers can trade with different gold-based instruments, where they can speculate with this precious metal against the S&P 500, oil or silver. It also offers continuous CFD where the trader does not have to worry about maturities.
Type of Broker
Country of origin
The clients of IFC Markets have the possibility to trade with the following instruments:
- Forex Market: 30 different currency pairs from the most important like the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD to other more exotic.
- Commodities: Gold and Silver in the spot market.
- Contracts For Difference (CFD): These CFD`s are based in oil and the most important indices like the S&P 500 and FTSE 100.
- Beginner Account: This account is designed for beginners traders who want to practice their trading strategies without risking a lot of money. It can be opened with just $1. The Beginner Account allows to trade with lots of a minimum size of just 100 units with a maximum leverage of 1:400 and spreads from 2 pips onwards for major currency pairs.
- Standard Account: This trading account is designed for experienced traders with more knowledge about the financial markets and with more capital to invest. It can be opened with just $200. This account offers a maximum leverage of 1:200 and spreads from 2 pips onwards for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD.
- Micro Account: It is a trading account designed for novice traders who want to use the Metatrader 4 platform. The minimum deposit to start trading with an account of this type is only $10, so it is ideal for traders who want to risk little capital at the beginning. The Micro account offers a maximum leverage of 1:400 with spreads from 2 pips onward for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD.
- Standard Account: This is a regular trading account which is based on Metatrader 4 and is designed for clients with more experience and capital to invest in the market. This account requires a minimum deposit of $300 to start trading in the market. It offers a maximum leverage of 1:200 and spreads from 2 pips onward for major currency pairs like EUR/USD. The minimum transaction size is 10000 units (0.1 lots).
Yes, with no limit of time.
Metatrader 4: This is downloadable trading platform with a lot of trading tools, including, updated quotes, market news, advanced charts and multiple technical indicators. This is the most used and famous Forex trading platform in the industry. This application allows the creation, evaluation and implementation of automated trading systems called Expert Advisors.
NetradeX: This platform is a downloadable application designed for the company which includes a lot of trading tools like updated market news, advanced graphics and technical indicators. It has a customizable interface that allows to work with multiple open windows at the same time.
- This broker has developed various mobile version of both platforms that allow to control the account and trade in the market from any mobile device such as smartphones. The following are the applications for mobile devices of IFC Markets:
- Metatrader 4 iOS.
- Metatrader 4 Android.
- Metatrader 4 Mobile.
- Metatrader 4 Smartphone.
- NeTradeX Android.
- NeTradeX Mobile.
The client can make deposits and withdrawals by WebMoney, bank wire transfer, credit cards (like VISA and Mastercard), OKPay and CashU
Main Advantages of IFC Markets
- This broker offers regular bonuses for clients that open a real trading account opening and deposit funds.
- It has a good costumer service for new and regular clients.
- The company organizes traders contests and competitions among its customers.
- IFC Markets is a Metatrader 4 broker.
- This broker allows the use of Forex auto trading systems (expert advisors) through Metatrader 4.
- The client of this broker has access to free analysis reviews of the market.
- It offers two types of trading platforms.
- Free client training
- Free basic Forex education through the broker´s website for the beginner trader. This includes a complete guide to learn how to use the trading platforms of IFC Markets.
- An updated economic calendar with the most important events that can affect the markets developments.
- IFC Markets offers various applications for mobile trading.
- The clients of this broker can trading with a lot of instruments for trading.
- It accepts trading strategies based on hedging. This means that IFC Markets allows to open long and short positions in the same instruments and at the same time.
- Low minimum deposit to open an account and start trading.
- This broker provides an interest rate of 2% on the total amount of free margin.
- A multilingual forum where the traders can discuss about various topics related with the market in general and the services of IFC Markets.
IFC Markets Promotions
- A welcome bonus of 10 USD for new clients.
- The cost of transactions made though credit/debit card is assumed by IFC Markets. Also, the company credit the 3% of the deposit in the real account. This offer is for deposits from $100-$5000.
- A bonus of 10% for deposits through Western Union and bank wire transfer up to $1000.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold Broker
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader 4 Broker.
|Company||IFC Markets Corp, member of IFCM Group.|
|Minimum account size||$1 for the Beginners Account.|
|Minimum lot size||0.001 lot.|
|Spreads||Fixed spreads from 2 pips for the major currency pairs like the EUR/USD|
|Trading platform free download||IFC Markets Website|
|Open an account|