Markets.com is a regulated Market Maker broker (CySEC and FCA) founded in 2009 which allows to trade with Forex in the spot market, precious metals, Contracts For Difference based on many assets, commodities, indices and stocks. It is a good option for all types of traders, including retail traders.This broker also offers a complete solution of Forex social trading.
It is the main brand of Safecap Investment Ltd, a leading company in the field of Forex and CFD online trading with years of experience.
Markets.com offers a comprehensive service package as a broker. The demo account with no time limit, the applications for the mobile trader, the possibility of having several platforms available, their complete training material for novice and experienced traders, the low minimum deposit of just $100 and other advantages for their customers, makes this company an option to keep in mind.
Type of broker
Markets.com is a Market Maker Forex broker.
This broker is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securitiesand Exchange Commission) of Cyprus that is regulated under the Financial Services legislation of the European Union (MiFID).
Country of origin
The headquarters of the company are located in Cyprus.
Markets.com offers its customers the possibility to trade with the following instruments:
- Forex Market: 44 different currency pairs, from the most important such as the EUR/USD and USD/JPY to other more exotic like the USD/RON.
- Precious Metals: Gold and silver in the spot markets.
- Contracts For Difference* based on the following instruments: Commodities (gold, silver, oil, sugar, corn and others) Shares and the main stock markets like Apple, Bank of America, Google, IBM, Michelin, BMW and other. The main stock indices of the market like S&P 500, CAC 40, FTSE 100, DAX 30 and Nikkei 225 among other.
*The trading conditions offered by Markets.com for Contracts For Difference depends on the underlying instrument of the contract.
This broker offers 3 different types of trading accounts designed for clients with different profiles:
- Classic Account: Requires a minimum deposit of $100. It is a trading account created for novice traders with little experience in the market. It offers various advantages for the trader including daily market analysis, various types of trading platforms, video tutorials on the Forex market and trading in general, customer service 24 hours a day, virtual seminars a personal account manager and others.
- Standard Account: Requires a minimum deposit of $2500. The standard account is designed for those traders with experience in the financial markets and is the regular account of Markets.com. It offers various services for the trader including daily market analysis, various types of trading platforms, video tutorials on the Forex market and trading in general, customer service 24 hours a day, virtual seminars, a personal account manager, news and trading signals via SMS messages, a premium market analysis service and others.
- Premium Account: Requires a minimum deposit of $20000. It is a type of trading account designed for professional traders and with a high level of capital to invest in the markets. It offers various services for the trader including daily market analysis, various types of trading platforms, video tutorials on the Forex market and trading in general, customer service 24 hours a day, virtual seminars, a personal account manager, news and trading signals through SMS messages, a premium market analysis service and a premium customer service among others.
These trading accounts can be connected with a social trading tool developed by Markets.com in conjunction with a company called Sirix. Among other things, this application allows to follow and copy any trade performed by other traders that operate regularly with this broker, including expert traders. Thanks to this, the clients of Markets.com can take advantage of the knowledge and experience of successful investors.
-Social Trading with Markets.com
It offers a demo account with no limit of time.
- Metatrader 4: It is the most famous trading platform in the sector because it is one of the most complete and easy to use application of its type thanks to its user-friendly interface. It is an application designed for professional traders which is equipped with multiple technical indicators, advanced graphics and many other market analysis tools, some of which are fully automated. It also has features like one-click operations, various types of orders and the possibility of using automated trading systems (Expert Advisors) which allow a high degree of automation in the operations on the market.
- Market Trader: This is a downloadable trading platform which is known for being easy to install and use and for its user-friendly interface. It is an application developed by Markets.com. It features advanced price charts and other market analysis tools including various kinds of technical indicators. It is a trading platform designed by the company to trade currencies in the Forex market and CFDs. Market Trader allows opening new positions from the charts in real time.
- Sirix Webtrader: It is a web-based application that requires no download or installation which can be accessed from the website of the company. It is based on the platform Sirix, one of the most modern of its kind that specializes in the Forex market. This trading platform is very user friendly and can be synchronized with the trader Metatrader 4 account. The main advantage of Sirix Webtrader is that it offers full access to the trading account from anyplace with computer and Internet connection. Its design incorporates market analysis tools such as price charts, technical analysis indicators, market news in real time and other. It can be integrated directly to the social network for traders of Markets.com
- Market Mobile Trader: This is a platform for mobile devices developed by Markets.com, which provides full access to the trading account and allows trading in the market through any mobile device. It features a simple and easy to use interface and various trading tools including various kinds of orders, updated quotes and market news, price charts, position management functions and other.
Social network for traders of Markets.com
The customer can deposit and withdrawal funds through Bank Wire Transfer, credit card, Skrill and Webmoney.
Main Advantages of Markets.com
- Markets.com is a European broker fully authorized and regulated by CySEC in Cyprus. It is also enrolled in other major financial regulatory agencies in Europe such as the FCA in UK.
- For more experienced traders, Markets.com offers regular market analysis, a financial news service related with the financial markets in general and an economic calendar updated in real time.
- Markets.com offers its customers various resources for training and education about the market and trading in general such as:
- Basic education about Forex, CFD, technical analysis and fundamental analysis through its website.
- Free Ebooks that develop topics such as basics concepts about the market, market analysis, trading psychology, trading strategies and more.
- Seminars on video for beginners and professional traders which can be accessed through the website of Markets.com.
- Virtual seminars (webinars) and personal seminars for its clients.
- Free trading signals for customers who deposit $2,000 or more in their trading accounts. These signals are provided by Trading Central.
- An account executive for traders who deposit $2,500 or more in their trading accounts.
- This company has an excellent customer support service that offers several contact options including a live chat on the website that operates 24 hours a day.
- Markets.com has a multilingual support center ready to solve any problem or doubt of the client.
- The client of this broker has access to several automated trading options including Expert Advisors through Metatrater platform 4 and the social network for traders of Markets.com that allows to copy any trade performed by successful traders.
- Markets.com offers access to an application called Autochartist, which allows controlling and analyzing thousands of financial instruments 24 hours a day and automatically identifying trading opportunities in the form of chart patterns, Fibonacci levels and key price levels as these occur. Through a feature called Powerstats the traders can assess the risk and volatility of the instruments in which they are trading.
- This broker offers several applications designed to access the account and trade in the market from different mobile devices.
- Markets.com offers free bonuses for clients that open a trading account and deposit funds. The amount of these bonuses depends on the amount of money deposited by the customer.
- The clients of Markets.com are able to trade with fixed or variable spreads depending on their choice.
- This broker offers the opportunity to earn money by promoting its services through an affiliate program called Markets.com Affiliates.
Main Offers of Markets.com
- A free bonus of 25 USD for new clients. No prior deposit is required.
- Markets.com offers regular bonuses for clients that make deposits in their trading accounts. The amount of these bonuses depends on the capital deposited by the client up to $2000.
Other Categories of this broker
- CFD Broker.
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Metatrader 4 Broker.
|Company||Markets.com is property of SafeCap Investments Limited|
|Minimum account size||$100.|
|Minimum lot size||0.05 lot.|
|Spreads||Fixed spreads from 2-3 pips for EUR/USD.|
|Link to the website||Markets.com Website|