Real-time quotes of the main cryptocurrencies
This table offers real-time quotes of the main cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. The quotes you see are offered in US dollars.
The quotes are offered in real-time, from the main cryptocurrency exchanges
Trading with cryptocurrencies is having an important boom among investors and with this price table, you will be constantly informed of what happens in the market.
Although Bitcoin is the most traded cryptocurrency, we certainly can not forget Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple or Dash.
If you notice that your favorite cryptocurrency is not on the list, and you want us to include it send an email, and we will add it.
- Whales are accumulating bitcoin, what does this mean for the market?Binance spot trading volume soars on whale purchases of BTC. Despite the bitcoin (BTC) bear market, there are signs of significant buying by large whales, CryptoQuant CEO Ki Young Ju noted on Twitter. These BTC purchases could indicate that there are entities that are seeing an investment opportunity at current prices, below USD 20,000. Binance’s … Read more
- What are the factors that can sink bitcoin further or give it back its bullish momentum?June ends with bitcoin’s worst monthly close since 2011, down 37%. If the control of inflation in the US works, the markets will resume the boom. Ending the first half of the year, the bearish outlook in the bitcoin market is accentuated. June is about to close with the biggest monthly losses since 2011, around … Read more
- Bitcoin price falls from 20,000 dollars and challenges its history in the marketAt the time of writing this article, bitcoin is trading above $19,100. So far this week, the drop exceeds 27%. What market analysts and investors feared has finally happened: the price of bitcoin broke the level of 20,000 dollars downwards this Saturday, June 18, which also implies the breaking of a historical pattern for the … Read more
- Dogecoin fell 93% from its maximum and Elon Musk is sued for “inflating” its priceDogecoin lost almost all of its value following the surge in social media. Its price drop intensified in the general bear market for cryptocurrencies. The price of the cryptocurrency dogecoin (DOGE) fell 93% from its all-time high 14 months ago. The depreciation has caused it to lose almost all the growth it had had, driven … Read more
- Bitcoin price bottom may take months to materialize, says GlassnodeThe effective price is $23,340, according to Glassnode. Bitcoin touched the $20,000 band on Monday before returning to $22,000. Amid the collapse of the bitcoin (BTC) and cryptocurrency markets, it is not yet certain that the market has bottomed, Glassnode notes in its latest analysis. The current phase may last between 8 and 24 months … Read more
- Bitcoin’s rise reversed losses of the last three weeks in one dayThe price of bitcoin this Monday 30 exceeded the closing price of May 10. Since the local low on May 27, the bitcoin price has recovered 11.2%. The rally in the price of bitcoin (BTC) this Monday, May 30, which closed at USD 31,779, managed to reverse the decline of the last three weeks and … Read more