The Forex and CFD broker HiWayFX offers every month a trading competition for demo accounts called World Rally Forex, which rewards the winners with cash. A total of $4000 are distributed among the winners. Since it is a tournament for demo accounts, there is no risk involved for the participants as they trade with virtual money. It is a competition for all clients of this broker which allows the trader to practice their strategies and skills in the markets without risking real money in the process.
The tournament takes place every month and each round lasts 1 month. For the moment the competition will be active throughout 2017, although HiWayFX can change the terms or terminate the contest at any time it deems appropriate. This trading competition has ended.
Terms of World Rally Forex
- It is a competition for demo trading accounts, so the trader operates with virtual money.
- All customers of HiwayFX can take part, both new and existing. To register for each round of the World Rally Forex contest, the trader should enter the competitions area in the user panel (myHyWayFX).
- Each round lasts 1 month.
- The total prize fund for each round is $4000 USD.
- The winners are the traders who accumulate most points at the end of each round. Points are determined by the following criteria:
- The amount of pips.
- The fewer Drawdown.
- The largest number in Profit Factor.
- The prizes are deposited into the winners trading account and can be used as tradable bonus. The profits from trades in which the prize money is used can be withdrawn.
- The prize money can be withdrawn once the trader completes a specified volume of transactions.
- The awards are divided among the top ten traders as follows:
- First place: $1500
- Second place: $1000
- Third place: $800
- Fourth place: $200
- Fifth place: $150
- Sixth place: $100
- Seventh place: $90
- Eighth place: $70
- Ninth place: $50
- Tenth place: $40
Update on the competition
The Forex broker HiwayFX has closed and no longer offers services. Therefore, this trading contest has ended.
You can obtain more information about other trading competitions at the following link:
– List of contests for Forex traders