The Forex and CFD broker FXPrimus (regulated by organizations such as CySEC) organizes a trading tournament for real accounts that takes place every month and offers interesting prizes to the winners in three different categories. This contest is called the “Top Trader Challenge” and will be held from mid-2019 to mid-2020. At the end of the competition, FXPrimus will conduct a raffle among all winners of the previous rounds, where prizes such as a private jet ride and a BMW X1 sDrive 20i Sport will be raffled.
In this contest all clients of this broker, both new and existing, who open a real trading account and deposit at least $100 USD can participate.
-Period of duration of the competition: This trading competition is held every month and each round is one month long. The period in which the tournament will be active is as follows:
- Start Date: July 8, 2019
- End Date: June 30, 2020
Now we are going to describe the conditions of this trading competition.
Conditions of the “Top Trader Challenge” contest of FXPrimus
- It is a trading competition for real accounts in which all FXPrimus customers, both new and existing, can participate.
- All FXPrimus customers can participate if they have a minimum equity of $100 at the start of a round to be eligible to participate in any of these.
- Each round of the contest lasts for 1 month.
- The trading platform used in the tournament is Metatrader 4.
- In each round of the tournament in which he participates, the trader must complete at least 3 trades to be accepted.
- The same trader can participate in the contest with as many accounts as he wants, as long as each of these trading accounts meets the above conditions.
- The customer can participate with any type of FXPrimus trading account, with the exception of Micro accounts, MAM accounts, and PAMM accounts.
- In each round of the competition, the trader can trade with all the instruments offered by this broker, including currency pairs (Forex), precious metals, and CFDs on stocks, indices, and commodities. But they cannot trade with cryptocurrency CFD.
Winners and prizes of the competition
During each round of the contest, FXPrimus offers prizes to traders who rank first in the following categories:
- Highest Profit in Pips: The winner will be the participant who obtains the greatest profit in pips in a single round of the contest (Pips earned – Pips lost).
- Lucrative Factor: The winner will be the participant who obtains the highest lucrative factor, which is calculated as follows: Total amount of money earned in a single-phase/Amount of money lost in the same phase.
- Highest Equity Won: The winner will be the participant who finishes each round with the highest equity obtained (in terms of percentage) from the beginning of each round until the end of it. The way to calculate this value is as follows: [Round PnL/(Initial Capital + Deposits During the Round)] x 100
The winners of each of the previous categories in all rounds of the competition can choose from the following prizes:
- 1 Phone X + Apple Watch
- 1 Samsung S9 + Galaxy Gear 3
- 1 OnePlus 7 Pro + Fossil Gen 4 Smartwatch
Once the tournament is over, the FXPrimus broker will make a raffle with the winners of all previous rounds (a total of 36 participants) where the following prizes will be raffled:
- 1st Prize: BMW X1 sDrive20i Sport (USD 50,000)
- 2nd Prize: Harley Fat Boy 114 (USD 30,000)
- 3rd Prize: Private Jet Vacations (USD 20,000.
How can I register and participate in this trading competition?
To participate in this tournament interested traders only have to do the following:
- Enroll in the competition on the page created by FXPrimus for this purpose.
- Open a real account with FXPrimus.
- Deposit at least $100 USD in the contest account.
- Download the Metatrader 4 platform to start trading with the deposited funds.
- Trade regularly to try to become the best trader of each round in any of the categories described.
You can get more information about this Forex trading competition and register on the FXPrimus website through the following link:
You can get more information about FXPrimus and its brokerage services in the following company analysis conducted on this site: FXPrimus Broker Review