In about two weeks, the Forex and CFD Broker ForexTime (FXTM) will launch its first trading contest FX Zones for demo accounts, which will give traders the ability to test their skills in the market in a free trading environment As they compete for a share of the total prize pool of $24,000.
The competition is divided into four separate zones that will take place throughout 2017. Each zone will have a prize pool of $6000, giving participants the opportunity to win the jackpot of $3000, paid directly in their real trading account.
– Period of competition: The first round (zone) will last 15 days and will be held from March 1 to March 15, 2017.
General conditions of the competition
- All new and existing FXTM customers can participate in the contest.
- All transactions are done in a risk-free demo account. Therefore, it is the perfect opportunity to test new tools and trading strategies.
- The top 5 traders (the best performers at the end of the contest) will receive cash prizes from the $6,000 prize pool.
- The same trading conditions used in the FXTM real accounts are applied, including variable leverage and spreads from 0.1 pips.
- The participant can trade with all the instruments offered by this broker.
Steps to participate in the FX Zones competition
To register for this contest the operator only has to complete four steps:
- Open an account with FXTM.
- Log in to MyFXTM and search for the contest page.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions for the contest.
- Start trading in the demo account.
You can obtain more information about the FX Zones competition of FXTM and open an account with this company on the website, through the following link: