Review of the Binary Options Broker Stockpair
Type of Broker
Country of origin
Stockpair offers the possibility to trade with regular Binary Options and Pair Options based on the following instruments:
- The main stocks of the U.S. Market, including Apple, Google, Exxon, Coca Cola, Visa, Mastercard, IBM, HP and other.
- The main stocks of the European Market, including HSBC, Barclays, BMW, Renault, Vodafone, Shell and other.
- The most important stocks of the Australian Market, including Rio Tinto, CBA, BHP and Westfarmers among other.
- The main currency pairs of the Forex market like the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD among other.
- The most importan stocks indices in the market such as Dow Jones, NASDAQ, CAC 40, S&P 500 and FTSE 100 among other.
- The most traded comodities in the market, including gold and silver.
Types of Binary Options
This broker allows to trade with the following types of pair options, a special type of binary options:
-Fixed Pair Options: This is a type of option in which the stock with the best performing is determined by the stock pair’s relative performance from the time when the option was adquired (start time) to the time of expiration. In this case, the option is open until its expiration and the outcome is stablished at the expiry. The option expiration can be set from 1 hour to 150 days from adquisition. The payout can be up to 86%.
-Floating Pair Options: These are options in which the better performing stock is stablished by the stock pair’s relative performance during a specific period of time in which the trade took place. This period of time can be a day, a week or a month. The broker will indicate the current payout for a floating option and the trader have the possibility to close any position before expiry to take profits. The payout can be up to 480%.
-High/Low binary options: These are the most popular and traded binary options in the market thanks to the high and fast profits that they offer to the trader and the simplicity of its operation compared to other trading instruments. In this case, the investor must predict if the price of the underlying asset will end above or below the purchase price of the option once the contract expires. Usualy, the expiration period of the High/Low options offered by Stockpair is 1 hour, but the trader also has the possibility to trade with binary options with a maturity of 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, the end of the day, the end of the week, 14 days, 21 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days and 150 days.
-KIKO binary options: It is a type of option created by Stockpair which combinied features of Knock-In and Knock-Out binary options. With these options, the trader has to predict which one of the upper or lower target prices (barriers) determined by the broker will be reached first by the price of the underlying asset. If the price reaches first the target price chosen by the trader (Knock-In), the option ends “In The Money” (winning trade) and the trader receives a fixed payment specified in the contract. If the price reaches first the opposite target price, the option ends “Out The Money” (losing trade) and the trader does not receive any payment. In the KIKO options there is no defined time period (maturity) as in the case of other types of binary options.
Payments Offered by Stockpair
The earnings offered by this broker for pair options that expire In The Money are the following:
- Fixed Pair Options: Up to 86% of the contract inversion depending on the relative position of the underlying stocks and various market variables.
- Floating Pair Options: Up to 450% of the contract inversion depending on the relative position of the underlying stocks and various market variables.
- High/Low Binary Options: Stockpair offers a return from 70% to 85% of the contract inversion depending on the relative position of the underlying stocks and various market variables.
- KIKO Binary Options: The performance offered by this type of options can be up to 80% on the amount invested, depending on the underlying asset and other market variables.
-The duration of the contract (expiration period) can be established to anytime between 15 minutes to 150 days from adquisition.
-Regular trading account: This broker offers one regular trading account for all its clients which allow to trade with Pair Options based on all the stocks mentionated above. This account can be opened for free (No minimum deposit is required) and includes all basic services offered by Stockpair.
Also, this company offers four types of premium accounts with different additional services to which the client s can access depending on their initial capital deposited. The characteristics of these accounts are as follows:
- Silver account: It requires a minimum deposit of $1000 and includes various additional services such as weekly market analysis, complete training on trading strategies to trade with pair options, advanced control of operations, a maximum position size of $600 and a total volume of trades equivalent to $5000.
- Gold account: It requires a minimum deposit of $5000 and includes various additional services such as weekly market analysis, complete training about trading strategies designed to trade with pair options, advanced control of operations, access to an expert trader with extensive market knowledge, a maximum position size of $1000, a total volume of trades equivalent to $5000 and a monthly return over the traded volume of 1%.
- Platinum account: This type of account requires a minimum deposit of $20000 and includes various additional services such as weekly market analysis, complete training about trading strategies designed to trade with pair options, advanced control of operations, access to an expert trader with extensive market knowledge, a maximum position size of $2000, a total volume of trades equivalent to $20000 and a monthly return over the traded volume of 3%.
- VIP account: This is a special type of account which requires a minimum deposit of $50000 and offers various additional services such as weekly market analysis, complete training about trading strategies designed to trade with pair options, advanced control of operations, access to an expert trader with extensive market knowledge, a maximum position size customized to the customer, a maximum total volume of trades customized according to client and a monthly return on the traded volume also customized for each client.
Stockpair offers an easy to use web based trading platform which includes all necessary funtions to trade effectively with regular binary options and Pair Options. This application requires no download or installation and can be accessed from any place with Internet connection through the website of this broker. This platform does not have the features of a Forex broker standard trading plataform, but it has the following features:
- Basic charts to follow the evolution of the stocks that form the underlying pair.
- A tool that shows the market sentiment of the clients trading with Stockpair. With this tool the trader can see the general trend of trades in the different stock pairs offered by this broker.
- Historic data with all trades made by the traders in their Stockpair accounts.
- Through this application, the trader can close an option before its expiration which allows to ensure profits or o limit losses if the market is movinbg against the trade.
It offers a demo account with no limit of time and with a virtual fund of $5000.
The client can deposit and withdrawal funds through Bank Wire Transfer and Credit Card (the most important like VISA and Mastercard).
Main Advantages of Stockpair
- It offers the possibility to trade with regular Binary Options and Pair Options, a new way to trade with options based on the performance of an asset against other.
- In this case the trader can trade with High/Low options and pair options through the same trading platform.
- This broker also offers a unique type of binary options contract known as KIKO options.
- Stockpair offers regular bonuses and promotions for the opening of a trading account and the deposit on funds.
- It is in process to get a US Patent (is pending).
- It offers a good customer service by e-mail, telephone and live chat in the company website.
- This broker offers more than 50 stocks to trade with Pair Options. Stockpair offers the possibility to close an option prior to its expiration.
- Its trading plataform is an easy to use and web-based application which allows to trade from anyplace with Internet connection.
- No commisions and no fees of any kind.
- Stockpair offers basic trading education related to pair options through its website.
- The website of Stockpair includes a trading simulator which helps to understand how works pair options.
- This broker offers the possibility to earn money by promoting its services through an affiliate program called Binary Affiliates.
Main Broker Offers
|Company||StockPair is owned by the company Nextrade Global.|
|Minimum account size||100 US Dollars, 100 euros or 100 pound sterlings,|
|Minimum transaction size||$100.|
|Maximun transaction size.||$500.|
|Link to the website||This broker has closed and no longer offers more services|
|Open an account|
You can access a complete list of brokers through the following link: