The Forex and CFD broker Tickmill (a company regulated by bodies such as the FCA in the United Kingdom) is organizing a trading tournament for all its clients called “Masters of Crypto” that offers prizes of up to $7,000 in cash to the winners. This contest is offered especially for traders who trade cryptocurrency CFDs. All clients of the broker, both new and existing, who meet the requirements detailed below, can participate.
The top 8 traders with the highest trading volume (in notional $) will win cash prizes worth USD 28,000. In addition, two participants will be chosen at random through a “Lucky Draw“.
You can find more information about the Tickmill broker and its brokerage services in the following review about this company: Tickmill broker review
Competition Period: The Masters of Crypto trading tournament starts on September 5, 2022 and ends on October 31, 2022. At the end of the contest Tickmill will announce the winners and distribute the prizes to the winners.
Trading conditions for trading cryptocurrency CFDs at Masters of Crypto
- Flexibility to trade crypto CFDs on Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5 trading platforms.
- Ability to trade 8 cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, ADA, XRP, XLM, EOS, LTC, and LINK) against USD.
- Leverage up to 1:200.
- Minimum deposit of $100.
- No direct commissions on trades.
- No swaps.
- Trading is available 24/7! (Cryptocurrency markets are open every day of the week)
Note: When trading CFDs, the trader is not directly trading crypto assets on the cryptocurrency market. CFDs are derivatives that allow the trader to speculate on the rise and fall of the underlying assets but do not allow the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies as on crypto exchanges. Therefore, they are purely speculative instruments.
How can I participate in this trading challenge?
To participate in the Crypto Masters contest, the procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Open a new trading account at the Tickmill broker in the client area, and make a deposit of at least $200 to this account in a single transaction.
- Step 2: Send an email to email@example.com indicating both the trading account number and the email used for the account opening and registration.
- Step 3: Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs on the MT4 or MT5 platform.
As we already stated, the top 8 participants with the highest transaction volume (in nominal $) will get cash prizes. Two participants will also be chosen at random through a «Lucky Draw».
You can get more information about this trading challenge and open an account with the Tickmill broker on the company’s website using the following link: