The online Forex broker XM (regulated by CySEC and ASIC) has recently introduced a new type of trading account, the XM Ultra Low Account, which is characterized by offering very low spreads from 0 pips. Instead of higher spreads, as you can find in the Micro or Standard accounts, the XM Ultra Low account offers the lowest spreads in exchange for a commission of $5 for every $100,000 traded that the broker deducts from your account during the opening and closing of the transaction. Depending on your trading strategy, you can take advantage of these adjusted spreads of this new account to a greater or lesser extent.
With this XM account with low spreads you can trade with 56 currency pairs and spot gold and silver. We summarize the main advantages and features below.
You can get more information about the XM broker and its brokerage services in the following guide: Review of the XM broker
Advantages of the XM Ultra Low Account
– Low spreads from 0 pips. Examples:
- EUR/USD: Average spread of Ultra Low Account XM = 0.00001 // In the standard account the average spread is 0.00017.
- GBP/USD: Average spread of Ultra Low Account XM = 0.00004 // In the standard account the average spread is 0.00025.
- EUR/GBP: Average spread of Ultra Low Account XM = 0.00008 // In the standard account the average spread is 0.00018.
Keep in mind that these spreads are usually in these values under normal market conditions but may increase in times of high volatility (after important economic news, unexpected events, before the market closes, on weekends, …).
– No commissions on deposits and withdrawals.
– MetaTrader 4 trading platform for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and devices with Android system.
– Any trading strategy is allowed: expert advisors (EAs), hedging, scalping, etc.
– Minimum trade size from 0.01 lots (one microlote).
– Account compatible with the $30 no deposit bonus promotion offered by XM for new non-European customers. See articles about this offer: Free $30 Bonus No Deposit
XM Ultra Low Account Features
– You can open an Ultra Low Account in the following currencies: EUR, USD or JPY.
– The minimum deposit to open an Ultra Low account is $100 or equivalent currency.
– The commission for all trades with these trading accounts is $5 for every $100,000 (1 standard lot) traded that is deducted from your account during the opening and closing of the transaction.
– This account is not compatible with the XM deposit bonus offer.
How to open a Zero Account with the XM broker?
- Access the data and information of the zero account by CLICKING HERE.
- Press the open account button and complete the registration form (in the second step remember to select the Zero Account in the “Account Type” field).
If you are already an XM customer, you can also open a Zero account through the Users Area.
You can get more information about the XM broker, register with this company and open an account through the following link: