Update on affiliate program of Markets.com
Currently the Markets.com affiliate program is down and at the moment it does not appear that this Forex broker will open another similar program. However, there are many other Forex affiliate programs that marketers can participate in. One of these is the program of the broker XM, which offers high commissions and has a high conversion rate.
More information at: XM Partners Affiliate Program
Currently, the affiliate program of the Forex broker Markets.com is one of the most interesting and profitable affiliate programs of the Forex sector. This program allows the affiliate to promote a recognized and regulated Forex and CFD broker which provides a variety of services to its customers, so there are many opportunities to obtain interesting earnings.
The brokers that promotes this program are the following:
This broker is owned by Safecap Investment LTD, a company regulated and registered with the main European regulatory authorities such as the FCA in the United Kingdom and CySEC in Cyprus. In this case, Markets.com is a fully regulated and consolidated broker with clients around the world thanks to its many trading services. Basically, the affiliate program of Markets.com offers three payment plans for its affiliates:
Commisiones plans offered by Markets.com Affiliates
- CPA: The affiliate receives a fixed payment for each referred client that opens a trading account (and deposit funds) with one of these brokers.
- Revenue Share: Through this option, the affiliate receives a percentage of the earnings obtained by these brokers with the referred clients.
- Hybrid: It is a combination of CPA and Revenue Share.
Registration in Markets.com Affiliates
Like other similar Forex and binary options affiliate programs, the registration in this program is completely free and does not require that the affiliate opens a trading account with any of these brokers to receive the commisions. Likewise, the use of the marketing tools that this program offers to its affiliates is also free. These resources can be used at the discretion of the affiliate while he does not violate the rules of the company, specially those related to SPAM advertising (unwanted and intrusive advertising).
The member can withdraw his commissions by:
- Bank Wire Transfer
Promotional Tools of Markets.com Affiliates
Markets.com Affiliates offers a wide variety of marketing tools which facilitates the promotion of any of these three brokers and the acquisition of new customers for each of these companies. Among the most important promotional tools we can include:
- Dozens of banners of various types (GIF and Flash) and all sizes in several languages, including English and Spanish. This banners can be included in any section of the affiliate website, making them an excellent marketing tool to promote brokers such as Markets.com.
- Dozens of landing pages that can be used by the affiliate to promote the various services offered by any of the three brokers promoted.
- Forex articles that can be included in the affiliate website. Mailers in several languages that can be used by the affiliates to promote any of these broker via email. The affiliate must be aware that this not a spam tool which is totally forbidden by Markets.com Affiliates.
- Links which can be used to direct potential customers referred by the affiliate to specific pages of these Forex brokers that detail different services offered by these companies.
- RSS feeds.
Subaffiliate program of Markets.com Affiliates
Also, this affiliate program includes the posibility to increase the profits of the affiliates by recommending Markets.com to other entrepreneurs who wish to obtain money by promoting regulated Forex brokers like Markets.com and the binary options broker Topoption. Through its sub affiliate program, Markets.com Affiliates allows its members to obtain up to 10% of their subaffiliates earnings produced each month. In summary, this program offers the following opportunities:
- Make money promoting the services of the broker Markets.com.
- Make money promoting the same program affiliate program.
Summary of the general characteristics of the affiliate program of Markets.com
Below are the main characteristics of the Forex Affiliate Program Markets.com Affiliates:
|Year of establishment||2011|
|User Panel to control the account||Yes|
|Updated and comprehensive reporting of statistics (traffic, referred accounts, money earned, etc)||Yes|
|Payment Plans||–CPA: It offers a variable CPA from $50 to $75 for each referred client that opens a trading account, depending on the amount of money deposited.|
–Revenue Share: It pays 1 pip for each trade made by any referred client.
–Hybrid: Markets.com Affiliates pays$25 after the first deposit and 1 pip for each trade made by the referred trader.
|Subaffiliate Program||Yes, it pays 10% of the profits obtained by the sub-affiliates.|
|Languages||English, Spanish and German, however it offers promotional tools in many other languages.|
|Additional Note||The main advantages of this affiliate program is that it allows to promote a regulated broker such as Markets.com and offers three payment plans among which the affiliate can choose the most appropiate.|