|Alpari||– ECN/STP broker from Europe specialized in Forex and CFD|
-Tight spreads and low commissions
Alpari – Forex Broker Review
Alpari is one of the best and most famous brokers in the Forex industry due to the variety of trading services that offers to clients around the world. Also, it is a regulated broker that operates since 1998. This company provides a variety of services besides Forex trading, including CFD and binary options trading, various types of trading accounts and platforms, automated trading solutions and more.
It can be said that Alpari is one of the best and most complete Forex brokers today due to the variety of trading instruments and services it offers. Alpari is an ECN/STP/Non Dealing Desk broker, which means that it does not act as the counterpart of its customers when they open a market position.
The clients of Alpari also have access to different investment options which are described below, such as PAMM accounts, investment funds, and structured products.
- Forex Market: More than 50 different currency pairs in the spot market, from the most important such as the EUR/USD and USD/JPY to other more exotic like the USD/ZAR for example.
- Commodities: Gold and Silver in the spot market.
- Contracts For Difference: CFD based on the following assets:
- 50 stocks of different markets.
- 7 commodities of different types.
- 6 stock indices.
- 11 ETF (Exchange Traded Funds).
- Fix Contracts (Binary options)*: Alpari offers its clients High/Low, One Touch and Range binary options based on the following underlying assets:
- 13 currency pairs of the Forex market.
- Gold and silver spot
Minimum lot size
Market Execution: An ECN (Electronic Communication Network) trading execution with access to interbank liquidity providers. The orders are executed without requotes.
–ECN.MT4 and PAMM.ECN.mt4 trading accounts differ from regular ECN accounts of Alpari (Pro.MT4 and PAMM.Pro.MT4) in the sense that does not charge direct fees for trader’s transactions. In these cases, the broker gets their profits directly from the spread that charges on quotes that provide to its customers. This means that the only cost for the trader in these types of accounts comes from the spread.
-All Alpari accounts offer NDD execution (Non Dealing Desk), ie without the intervention of a dealing desk.
-The Pro.MT4 trading accounts and PAMM.Pro.MT4 managed accounts are designed for traders who trade with high volumes in the market and offer all the benefits of ECN technology, such as greater market depth, a faster execution, smaller and variable spreads and zero requotes. Through these accounts, the trader has access to the interbank market through Alpari ECN bridge technology.
-Alpari allows connecting all their regular trading accounts with the copy trading service Metatrader 4 Trading Signals of MetaQuotes. Through this service, customers of the company can copy in real-time the trading signals from a large number of signal providers, including professional traders with successful trading strategies. The access to this social trading service has no cost to the trader.
-When we say that there is no minimum deposit for Nano accounts, this means that the client does not need to make an initial deposit to open the account. The deposit of funds can be made at the time the trader is interested in start trading in the market.
PAMM Managed Accounts of Alpari
PAMM managed accounts (PAMM.Standard.MT4, PAMM.ecn.mt4, and PAMM.Pro.MT4) are specialized Alpari accounts that are managed by expert account managers (professional traders) who employ their equity and the money of the investors who decided to invest with them to trade with the financial instruments offered by this broker.
More information on the PAMM accounts service of this broker on the following article: Alpari PAMM Accounts Review
Investment options of Alpari
- PAMM Accounts Portfolios of Alpari
- Investment Funds
- Structured Products
Currently, Alpari offers several trading platforms depending on the type of account chosen by the customer.
-Metatrader 4: It is one of the most complete and used trading platform in the Forex and CFD industry. Metatrader 4 is a downloadable application with a lot of trading tools including advanced charts, multiple technical indicators, market news and more. This platform has a customizable interface and is very user-friendly. It offers reliable and fast execution and several types of orders (stop orders, limit orders, etc.). Among the major advantages of this platform is that it allows the creation, evaluation, and integration of EA (Experts Advisors), which are automated trading systems that produce and execute buy/sell signals automatically. The version of Metatrader 4 offered by Alpari allows the integration of the broker accounts with the copy trading service of MetaQuotes.
-Metatrader 5: Alpari is offering Metatrader 5, the new version of the trading platform Metatrader.This application includes new analysis and market tools for the trader. For the moment it is only available for demo accounts.
-OptionTrade: It is a completely web-based application which requires no download or installation, and was designed to trade with various types of binary options (called Fix-contracts) through a simple and user-friendly interface. This platform is compatible with all major browsers and can be accessed from PCs, laptops, and tablets. OptionTrader has all the necessary tools and functions to operate with these derivatives functions.
Also, the broker has several applications designed to manage the trading account and operate on the market from the following mobile devices:
- Android-powered smartphones.
- Smartphones powered by Windows SE.
The clients of the broker Alpari can deposit and withdraw funds through Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card (the most important like VISA and Mastercard), Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller and Webmoney.
- This broker offers regular promotions for new clients that open a trading account and deposit funds.
- Excellent customer service.
- Alpari organizes regular trading competitions among its regular clients with excellent rewards for winners. There are also trading contests for demo accounts.
- This broker allows the execution of automated trading systems called Expert Advisors in MetaTrader 4.
- It offers a variety of trading instruments in addition to Forex, including CFD and binary options.
- The client has access to free analysis and reviews of the market.
- Alpari offers several types of accounts and modern trading platforms.
- This broker offers free training and education for its clients.
- The client of Alpari has the possibility to trade with a lot of financial instruments.
- Through the broker´s website, the client of this broker has access to free Forex education and updated financial news.
- Alpari is one of the best brokers in the industry.
- It offers a Non-Dealing Desk/ECN execution (low spreads and instant execution) with access to the best liquidity providers of the market.
- Alpari offers various ECN accounts with all the advantages of this type of accounts, such as variable and low spreads very fast execution.
- This company offers a service of Managed accounts (Alpari PAMM Accounts) for its clients through various types of accounts and trading platforms. This option is available for regular clients and money managers.
- This company also offers the possibility to trade with binary options of various types.
- A copy trading service through the Metatrader 4 platform. This service is called Metatrader 4 Trading Signals.
- Trading signals from Autochartistand forecast from Trading Central.
- Alpari offers its customers the possibility to invest in the financial markets through different investment options.
- The client of this broker has the possibility to earn money by promoting the company services thanks to its partnership program called Introducing Broker.
- This broker offers a bonus program which among other things rewards clients that trade more frequently and/or with an increased transaction volume in the currency markets.
- Alpari is offering interests on their client’s deposit. Each Alpari customer can receive up to 10% of their free funds to the trading account. This amount also depends on the monthly trading volume of the client.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold broker
- Silver broker.
- CFD broker.
- Regulated broker.
- Metatrader broker.
- Binary options broker.
|Minimum account size|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lots.|
|Spreads||Variable spreads from 0.5 pips – 2 pips for EUR/USD (depending on the trading account).|
|Link to the website|