BlackBull Markets – Broker Review
BlackBull Markets is a Forex and CFD broker from New Zealand which was founded in 2016 and whose headquarters are located in Auckland. It is an ECN/STP/NDD broker, which means that its customers can trade with ECN trading conditions and without direct intervention of the broker (no dealing desk), so that all transactions are made directly in the market with variable and quite low spreads and with the best quotes (the broker acts as an intermediary between the client and the market).
In this case, prices are aggregated from different liquidity providers, which include global banks and top-level financial institutions. This large group of liquidity providers ensures that the prices seen on the platform reflect the market in general, so that the trader receives the best Bid and Ask quotes available, since the different price offers from liquidity providers They constantly compete with each other.
For the execution of clients transactions this broker has the latest generation Equinix servers, based in New York (NY4), London (LD5) and Tokyo (TY3) for instant market access.
In this review of the broker BlackBull Markets we will present its main services and features, including its ECN accounts.
Type of broker
BlackBull Markets is a Forex and CFD ECN/STP/NDD broker.
In terms of regulation, this broker is registered with the FSRP (Financial Services Provider Register) under registration number FSP403326, the New Zealand financial services regulator.
Country of origin
The headquarters of this broker are located in Auckland, New Zealand.
Currently, customers of this broker can trade with the following financial assets:
- Forex Market: 64 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including the most important ones such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF and USD/JPY, and other less common and traded like the GBP/AUD and EUR/SEK among others. With respect to the trading conditions for the Forex market, BlackBull Markets offers a maximum leverage of 1:500, a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots and variable and low spreads from 0.0 pips onwards for the main currency pairs such as the EUR/USD.
- Precious metals: Gold and silver in the spot market, two of the most important commodities in the market.
- Contracts For Difference – CFD based on the following financial instruments of various types:
- Stock indices: 6 of the most important stock indices in the largest stock markets, such as the S&P 500, FTSE 100, DAX 30 and Nikkei 225.
- Commodities: 4 of the most important commodities in the market, including energy commodities such as crude oil and natural gas.
- Cryptocurrencies: 4 of the main cryptocurrencies in the digital currency markets, including Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
*The trading conditions of Contracts For Difference depends on the underlying asset of the contract.
Trading Accounts of BlackBull Markets
BlackBull Markets offers various types of trading accounts designed for clients with different profiles, from beginners traders to professional traders. The main features of these accounts are the following:
|Trading account||ECN Standard||ECN Prime||ECN Institutional|
|Description||It is an account for beginner traders who want to trade in an ECN environment with low spreads but with no direct trading commissions||It is an account for more experienced traders that offers an ECN trading environment with STP (Straight Through Processing) execution||It is an account for institutional clients and traders that operate with high volumes and require the best ECN trading conditions|
|Trading platforms||Metatrader 4, Webtrader, platforms for mobile devices||Metatrader 4, Webtrader, platforms for mobile devices||Metatrader 4, Webtrader, platforms for mobile devices|
|Spreads||From 0.8 pips||From 0.1 pips||From 0.0 pips|
|Minimum trade size||0.01 lotes||0.01 lotes||0.01 lotes|
|Commissions per traded lot||No commissions||$6.0 per traded lot||Transaction fees can be negotiated by the customer.|
|Access to automated trading platforms||MyFXBook, Psyquation, Zulutrade and SwipeStox||MyFXBook, Psyquation, Zulutrade and SwipeStox||MyFXBook, Psyquation, Zulutrade and SwipeStox|
|Access to educational resources for the trader||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Accept all types of strategies, including scalping and hedging||Yes||Yes||Yes|
BlackBull Markets offers a demo account without limit of time and with virtual money which allows the traders to practice their trading strategies.
This broker offers 4 types of trading platforms with different advantages which were designed to allow the user to trade with all the instruments offered by NetoTrade. The main features of these applications are the following:
- Metatrader 4: It is the main trading platform of this broker and is based on Metatrader 4, one of the most popular and comprehensive application of its kind in the Forex market sector. Metatrader 4 is characterized by its reliability, robustness and the large number of functions and tools that it provides for the trader, including updated quotes, advanced charts with different time frames (1 minute – 1 month), market news and dozens of technical indicators incorporated. Also, this application offers several types of orders and a very fast execution. Another advantage is that Metatrader allows the creation, implementation and evaluation of automated trading systems known as Expert Advisors, which can be designed based on all kinds of strategies.
- MT4 Webtrader: It is a web-based platform that requires no download or installation and can be accessed from anyplace with Internet connection through the BlackBull Markets website. It has various functions and tools such as real-time prices, all types of orders, price charts with technical analysis indicators, updated market news and other. Additionally it offers the advantage that it is an easy to use and user-friendly application. It is the online version of Metatrader 4.
- MAM/PAMM Metatrader 4: It is an MT4-based trading platform, which is designed to handle multiple Metatrader accounts through a single and easy-to-use interface. Thanks to this, it is an ideal application for traders and fund managers who use Expert Advisors (EA) or manage a large number of trading accounts, either their own or those of other investors, as in the case of PAMM managed accounts. This platform incorporates a variety of methods for funds distribution and allocation, such as percentage allocation, lot allocation, proportional allocation by balance and others. It also has the same tools and normal functions of Metatrader.
- Platforms for mobile devices: BlackBull Markets offers its clients several applications based on Metatrader 4, which are designed to enter the trading account and invest in the market from different mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and similar ones. These platforms offer simple trading tools such as updated market quotes, price charts and position management tools among others.
- Metatrader 4 iOS.
- Metatrader 4 Android.
The means accepted by the BlackBull Markets broker to deposit and withdraw funds from their trading accounts are the following: credit card (the most important ones such as VISA and Mastercard), bank transfer, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney and UnionPay.
Main Advantages of BlackBull Markets
- It is a properly regulated New Zealand broker (FSRP of New Zealand).
- It is a broker that offers ECN trading conditions, which means that the client has access to the main liquidity providers of the company during his trades. In this way, traders receive low and variable spreads, fast execution and the best quotes.
- BlackBull Markets offers support to its customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Clients of this broker have access to daily market analysis by expert analysts.
- This company has an updated news service on the market.
- Different automated trading solutions for all of its clients, including the use of Expert Advisors (automated systems) on the MT4 platform and access to the social trading networks and platforms Metatrader 4 Trading Signals of MetaQuotes, Myfxbook Autotrade and SwipeStox, among others.
- It offers access to a wide variety of markets.
- This broker has several trading platform options for its clients.
- Through its website, this broker offers several education options for its clients including video tutorials on the market.
- On the website we can find enough information about topics such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the market in general.
- Through its affiliate program we can earn money by promoting its brokerage services.
Main Offers of BlackBull Markets
The current offers offered by this broker to its customers are the following:
- At the moment this broker does not offer any kind of bonus promotion to its customers.
- It offers a free VPS hosting service for all clients that have a minimum capital of USD 2000 in their account and have a monthly trading volume of 20 lots.
Other Categories of this broker
- Gold Broker
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker
- ECN Broker.
- Metatrader Broker.