|FXCC||– ECN/STP broker from Cyprus specialized in Forex and CFD|
-Regulated by organizations such as CySEC
FXCC – Forex Broker Review
In the following review about the FXCC broker we are going to show the main brokerage services of this company, including its markets and trading platforms, and what are its greatest advantages.
FXCC is an ECN Forex broker from Europe which offers direct access to an ECN network. For this reason, its clients can trade with very low spreads and fast executions thanks to the liquidity providers of the company. One of the main advantages of FXCC is its regulation with CySEC of Europe. This broker was created in 2010 and offers different services for the trader, including various types of trading platforms and promotions for new and regular clients.
FXCC is an ECN/STP broker, which means that it acts as an intermediary between its customers and the market and offers direct access to the main liquidity providers, including 14 top-tier global banks. Thanks to this, customers of this broker can trade based on the best trading conditions, including fast and efficient orders execution and variable and low spreads. In addition, there is no conflict of interest between the broker and the trader since the former does not act as the counterpart of the trader in its transactions as in the case of a Market Maker.
Type of Broker
FXCC is a Non Dealing Desk/STP/ECN broker.
FXCC is registered and regulated by the following financial regulatory agencies:
- FX Central Clearing Ltd: It is a European company regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) of Cyprus with the license number CIF 121/10. By its regulation, this broker offers its services only to customers in Europe (European Economic Area), according to the regulations stipulated in MiFID II, which provides a harmonized regulatory environment for that region.
- Central Clearing Ltd: It is a company regulated by the VFSC (Vanuatu Financial Services Commission) of Vanuatu with license number 14576. By its regulation, this broker can offer its services to clients from a wide variety of geographical regions, including Latin America and Pacific Asia. In addition, it offers more favorable trading conditions for the trader, such as higher leverage, compared to the subsidiary located in Europe.
Country of origin
The headquarters of this broker are located in Cyprus.
The broker FXCC offers the possibility to trade in the market with the following financial assets:
- Forex Market: Up to 70 currency pairs and crosses in the spot market, from the most important such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY to others more exotic like the NZD/CAD and the NZD/CHF through an ECN network.
- Commodities: Gold and silver in the spot market against the USD, two of the most important and traded commodities in the market.
FXCC - Review of its Trading Accounts
The clients of this broker have the option to choose among different types of trading accounts according to their profiles. The following are the main characteristics of these accounts:
- ECN Standard Account: This type of trading account is designed for beginner traders with little experience and capital to invest in the Forex market. For this reason, the Mini account requires a minimum deposit of $100, however, it offers several features such as mobile trading, an ECN/STP order execution, a personal account manager, free technical analysis, free access to the application autochartist, web trading.
- XL ECN Account: These are the regular trading accounts of this broker which are designed for both beginners and professional traders. The Standard account requires a minimum deposit of $500 and offers several features for the trader such as mobile trading, an ECN/STP order execution, a personal account manager, free technical analysis, free access to the application autochartist, free VPS, free MYFX, and web trading.
- FXCC ECN Advanced Account: This type of trading account is designed for professional traders with higher levels of capital to invest in the market. For this reason, these accounts require a minimum deposit of $100000 and include several features such as mobile trading, an ECN/STP order execution, a personal account manager, free technical analysis, free access to the application autochartist, free VPS, free MYFX, and web trading. Also, it offers the possibility to trade with very low spreads from 0.4 pips for EUR/USD.
- Corporate Account: This a type of trading account created for big investors and companies interested in investing in the Forex market. For this reason, this account offers special trading conditions for its clients.
-As an ECN broker, FXCC offers the following conditions for all its trading accounts:
- Direct access to the main market liquidity providers such as global banks and financial institutions.
- The best prices in the market.
- Very low and variable spreads.
- Automatic executions.
- Leverage: 1:300 for Mini and Standard accounts and 1:200 for ECN Advanced accounts.
- Minimum transaction size: 0.01 lots.
- Market Depth (Level II market depth with liquidity at different prices)
- No slippage.
- Expert Advisors (Automated trading) are allowed.
- Trading strategies based on scalping (operations of short duration in the market) and hedging are fully accepted.
|Trading account||ECN XL Account||Standard ECN Account||Advanced ECN Account|
|Minimum deposit||$500||$100||Más de $100000|
|100% welcome deposit bonus||No||Si||No|
|Trading Platform||Metatrader 4||Metatrader 4||Metatrader 4|
|Access to a web-based online platform||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to platforms for mobile devices||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum trade size||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Spreads||From 0.0 pips for majors||From 0.0 pips for majors||From 0.0 pips for majors|
|Use of Expert Advisors/Automated Trading||Allowed||Allowed||Allowed|
|Free technical analysis||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Personal account manager||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to Autochartist||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free VPS hosting||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free access to the MYFX platform||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|24 hour support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
It offers a demo account with no limit of time.
This broker offers several trading platforms with the following features:
-Metatrader 4: This is the most popular and one of the most complete trading platform in the Forex sector. It is a downloadable application that offers several trading features such as updated quotes, advanced price charts with multiple time frames, dozens of technical indicators incorporated, different types of orders and executions and others. Because this version of Metatrader 4 offered by this broker is connected to the ECN network of FXCC, this platform offers very fast execution and low and variable spreads. It provides the possibility to create, evaluate and implement automatic trading systems called Expert Advisors based mainly on technical analysis.
-FXCC Webtrader: This is a web based trading platform which requires no download and installation. This application can be accessed from anyplace with Internet connection and it offers several features such as advanced chart tools, technical indicators incorporated, trading tools like Currency, Profit, Pip and Margin Calculators a fully customizable interface and trading panel, trading alerts (the trader receives a signal when a certain price is reached) and other. Its main advantage is the possibility to trade from any place with computer and Internet access.
-MYFX Console: MYFX is a powerful trading platform available for all Forex traders using Metatrader 4. This application offers many trading features designed to improve the trader’s experience.
-FXCC Mobile Trader: It is a trading platform that is designed to access the account and trade in the market from any mobile device such as the Blackberry, iPhone, smartphones based on Android and mobile phones based on Windows Mobile. This application offers features like updated market news, market alerts, multi-language interface, different types of orders, position management tools, dealing rates, price charts, and others.
Also, FXCC offers the following versions of Metatrader 4:
- Metatrader 4 Multiterminal: This version was created to allow money managers and professional forex traders to manage multiple forex trading accounts simultaneously.
- Multi Account Manager: It is an application designed for professional traders with multiple accounts and asset managers who need tools that make managing multiple accounts simple and secure.
The clients of FXCC have the following options to deposit and withdraw funds: Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card (the most important credit cards like VISA and Mastercard), Moneybookers, Neteller, and Webmoney.
The deposits can be made in USD, EUR, GBP.
Review of FXCC Main Advantages
- FXCC is a fully regulated Forex broker from Europe which is registered with CySEC, one of the main financial regulatory bodies worldwide.
- FXCC is an ECN/STP broker which means that it offers very fast execution, no conflict of interest, market depth and very low and variable spreads.
- This broker offers regular promotions and bonuses for new and regular clients with a real trading account.
- The client of this broker can choose among different options of trading accounts and trading platforms.
- This broker offers good customer service. FXCC supports its customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It is a Metatrader 4 broker which accepts the use of Expert Advisors (automated trading systems based mainly in technical analysis).
- The broker’s clients have the possibility of using trading strategies based on scalping and hedging as it is an ECN broker.
- Any investor or trader has the option of opening a Seneca managed account. These are accounts managed for expert traders of this company so they ideal for investors with no experience in Forex trading.
- This broker offers various solutions for money managers.
- The broker’s customers have access to daily market analysis performed by expert analysts.
- FXCC has a current news service on the market.
- It offers market alerts and other types of signals (security alerts, deposit & withdrawals confirmations, notifications about trading orders) and through SMS messages and the e-mail.
- Through its website, FXCC offers several options of Forex education, including several tutorials and a fairly comprehensive glossary. The tutorials include topics such as Forex basics, advanced Forex tools, trading strategies, Metatrader 4 and many more.
- Also, through its website, FXCC also offers a variety of trading and analysis tools such as updated quotes, updated market news, market analysis based on fundamental and technical analysis, an economic calendar, Autochartist a Pip calculator, a Pivot point calculator and more.
- This broker offers Mobile trading to all its clients.
- On the website, we can find enough information about issues such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the market in general.
FXCC Main Bonus Offers
Currently, the main offers of this broker are the following:
- The clients of this broker can earn up to $10 cash rebates on their Live Trading Account. In other words, the more you trade, the more you earn.
- A 100% welcome bonus up to $2500 for any trader that opens a trading account and deposit funds.
Other categories of this broker
- ECN Broker.
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader broker.
|Company||FXCC belongs to the company FX CENTRAL CLEARING Ltd.|
|Minimum account size||$100 for ECN Trading Accounts.|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lots.|
|Maximum leverage||1:300 (non European clients)|
|Spreads||-Very low and variable spreads from 0.0 pips for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD.|
|Link to the website|
You can access our complete list of recommended brokers in the following directory: List of Forex brokers