The Forex and CFD broker FXPrimus (regulated by CySEC of Cyprus) has launched a trading contest for real accounts, called Gold Rush, in which the participants can obtain interesting prizes in the form of physical gold (currencies of 1 ounce of 24 carats) trading in spot gold (XAU/USD) and spot silver (XAG/USD). This is a tournament for traders that will last approximately two months and reward participants based on the volume and frequency of their transactions and not based on the performance they get in their trades, as in other similar competitions. All FXPrimus customers with a real account can participate.
-Competition period: The competition will take place from May 2 to June 30, 2017.
Competition conditions and rules
- All new and existing clients of FXPrimus that have a real trading account with the company can participate.
- All customers with a real account are automatically enrolled in the tournament.
- How does the competition work? : The participant must tradewith XAU/USD and XAG/USD from the platform MT4 and for each lot traded and closed in these instruments you will get 1-2 points. The winners will be traders who accumulate the most points during the competition period.
- To be taken into account, closed positions must have a gain greater than 1 pip.
- Tradrers can participate with all types of FXPrimus accounts, including regular accounts and ECN accounts.
- There is no minimum deposit to participate.
- Each trader can participate with more than one trading account if he chooses.
- FXPrimus will publish partial and final results on the tournament page on its website.
- At the end of the tournament the 10 participants who accumulate the most points will receive the following prizes:
|Position at the end of the tournament||Prize in gold coins|
Prizes can not be converted into cash unless they can not be sent for any reason.
You can obtain more information about the “Gold Rush” trading competition and open a trading account at no cost in the website of FXPrimus using the following link: