The Forex and CFD broker RoboForex (regulated by CySEC) has expanded the ContextFX trading contest list and has launched the weekly contest for traders “Week with CFD”, a competition between traders, the best of which is decided based on the maximum profit at the end of each week. It is a competition for demo accounts which offers the opportunity to win important cash prizes without risking money in the process.
-Competition period: For the moment, the Week with CFD competition will be held every week during 2017 or until the company specifies otherwise. The first round starts on January 1, 2017.
Advantages of the “Week with CFD” contest
- It is a competition with very simple rules: the trader who generates the most money is the winner. Therefore, any trader with a profitable intraday trading strategy has good chances of winning.
- Participants can trade with the full range of CFD offered by RoboForex: CFD contracts on shares of international companies, stock indexes of major stock markets, crude oil.
- Proportional distribution of the prize money of 1500 USD among the 10 traders with the best results, ie those who get more money at the end of each round of the competition.
- Any RoboForex client who has a verified account can participate.
- The interested trader must open a contest account in his user panel, which will be used in this and all trading competitions in which he participates.
- The contest account is a MT4 Demo ECN-Pro with the following conditions:
- Initial deposit: 3000 USD of virtual money.
- Maximum Leverage: 1:300.
- Trading Instruments: CFD on stocks, indices and commodities.
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4.
- The number and size of open positions at the same time has no limit.
- Expert advisors are not allowed.
- The winner is the participant who obtains the highest earnings by the time the competition round ends.
- Each competition round distributes a total prize fund of $1500 USD among the top 10 places, ie among the 10 traders who get the best results in each round.
- The prize money for the winners can be transferred to the following trading accounts: MT4 Fix-Cent, MT4 Pro-Cent, MT4 Fix-Standard and MT4 Pro-Standard.