Review of the Binary Options Broker 10Trade
10Trade is a regulated binary options broker from Europe which was funded in 2014 and offers many different features such as various types of options (including 60 seconds options and Ladder bet options), multiple underlying assets like currency pairs (Forex), stocks, stock indices and commodities and a web based trading platform with trading functions such as “Rollover” and “Double Up”. This broker offers the possibility to open an account and trade with just $200.
- Forex Market: 39 currency pairs of the Forex market, including the most important such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY and other more exotic like the USD/TRY, USD/SEK and USD/ZAR.
- Bitcoin: 10Trade offers binary options based on Bitcoin, where the trader can speculate about the behavior of this Cryptocurrency against the US dollar (Bitcoin/USD).
- Commodities: 8 of the most traded and important commodities in the market including precious metals like gold, silver and crude oil among other.
- Stocks: 128 stocks of the most important companies in the U.S., European and Asian markets, including Google, Apple, JP Morgan, BP, HSBC Holdings, Toyota and Rio Tinto among other.
- Indices: 52 of the major stock indices of the market. In this case the client of 10Trade can trade with options based on indices like Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq, DAX, FTSE 100, CAC and Bombay SE among other.
- Pairs of Assets: 14 pairs of assets, including stock pairs like Google vs Facebook and pairs of commodities like Gold Vs Oil, in which the trader can speculate about the behavior of an asset relative to another through pair options.
- High/Low Binary Options (Call and Put): This is the most common and traded type of binary option in the market thanks to its simplicity and the high and fast income that it offers to the trader. In this case the trader must determine whether the underlying asset price is going to end above (Call options) or below (Put options) the current market price once the option expires. High/Low binary options offered by 10Trade have a variety of maturities, ranging from one minute to several months.
- One Touch Binary Options: In this type of options, the trader must determine whether the underlying asset price will reach or not a given price level. If the price reaches that level, the option automatically expires without terminating its expiration period. Normally, these options have a longer expiration period than the High/Low options and offer a better performance, up to 500% in the case of this broker.
- Pair Options: This is a type of binary option in which a trader speculates about the behavior or performance of an underlying asset relative to another, which usually is of the same type. Usually, these options are based on pairs of assets of the same type, such as 2 shares the same sector (Google vs Apple) and precious metals (gold vs silver).
- Ladder Bet options: A special type of binary option characterized by offering various exercise prices instead of one as in the case of regular binary options (High/Low and Above/Below). The basic concept of these contracts is that the full payment of the trade depends on the underlying price can reach all levels or target prices (exercise price), which in this case are arranged like the rungs of a ladder. This means that the trader can obtain partial or total payments with these options, which provides greater flexibility in their trades.
- 60 seconds Binary Options: These are High/Low options with an expiration period of only 60 seconds, which allow to get quick profits with the micro movements in the market.
- High/Low options: A benefit of 70% -85% of the amount invested in the contract.
- One Touch options: A benefit of 80% -500% (sometimes even more) of the amount invested in the contract.
- 60 seconds options: A benefit of 65% -75% of the amount invested in the contract.
- Pair options: A benefit of 70% -85% of the amount invested in the contract.
- Ladder Bet options: A benefit of up to 500% of the amount invested in the contract.
- Eligible Counterparties.
- Professional Clients.
- Retail Customers (regular Traders).
- It is a properly regulated binary options broker (CySEC of Cyprus).
- 10Trade offers regular promotions for traders who open a trading account and deposit funds.
- The trader has the possibility of extending the maturity of a binary option or duplicate the winning trades when market conditions are favorable
- This broker offers free education through its website regarding binary options. The information presented is relatively simple but gives the novice trader an introduction to this financial instrument.
- Several educational resources for the client about binary options and the market in general, including:
- Free video courses for beginners and experienced traders covering topics such as technical analysis, trading psychology, money management, market analysis and others.
- Free webinars.
By opening a trading account, the client of this broker can request a free professional e-book about binary options which includes advice to trade with these derivatives.10Trade not charge any hidden their customers for their operations committee.
Daily and weekly market analysis by experts.
The trading platform is a simple application that is characterized by a user friendly interface.
- 10Trade offers the possibility to earn money by promoting its services as a broker through an affiliate program called BullTrax.