Z.Com Trade-Broker Review
Z.Com Trade is a recognized Forex and CFD broker from the UK which has a significant presence in other countries like Japan and China (Honk Kong). Currently, this broker founded in 2012 has more than 400,000 customers from all over the world. This company offers access to a variety of financial markets besides Forex through Contracts For Difference based on multiple underlying assets and is characterized by the quality of its services, its strong track record, and a good reputation that has remained through the years. At present, it is the largest provider of retail Forex brokerage in terms of the trading volume.
Z.Com Trade belongs to the company GMO CLICK Holdings Inc, which is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (JASDAQ) with stock code 7177.
Type of broker
Z.Com Trade is NDD/STP Forex and CFD broker with ECN accounts.
Members of GMO CLICK Holdings Inc are governed by the following financial services regulatory bodies around the world:
- GMO CLICK Securities Inc: Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA)
- GMO-Z.Trade UK Limited: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- GMO-Z.com Forex HK Limited: Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
Country of origin
This broker is a brand of GMO Internet Group, whose headquarters are located in Japan.
Z.Com Trade allows its customers to trade in the following financial markets.
- Forex: 20 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including the major pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF, and minor pairs like AUD/JPY, CAD/JPY, NZD/JPY, and GBP/CHF among others. This broker offers a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots, and low fixed spreads from 2.0 pips for the major pairs and a maximum leverage of 1: 200.
- Spot precious metals: Precious metals in the spot market (gold, silver, and platinum) against the USD. These products are among the most important and traded commodities in financial markets.
- Contracts For Difference: CFD based on the following underlying markets:
- Stock indexes: 9 stock indices (index futures) of the main markets worldwide, such as UK 100, US NQ 100, US SPX 500, and JP 225 among others.
- Agricultural Commodities: Futures contracts of soybeans and corn.
- Energy Commodities: Futures contracts on crude oil (WTI).
*Trading conditions of CFD depend on the underlying asset of the contract. For example, for CFD on indices, the leverage is up to 1:50, while for CFD on agricultural commodities CFD the maximum leverage is 1:25.
The broker Z.Com Trade offers only one type of trading account for all its customers, regardless of the initial deposit made by them or the trading instruments they choose (Forex or CFD). This account gives the trader access to all trading services developed by the company for the customer, including the following:
- It does not require a minimum deposit.
- An STP trading execution with access to all liquidity providers of the company, including top-level financial institutions.
- Good trading conditions, with fast and efficient executions at fair and transparent prices without broker intervention.
- No direct commissions for trades (except for the spreads).
- Access to all trading instruments (markets) offered by this company to its customers, including Forex and CFD.
- Access to all trading platforms of the broker, including MT4.
- Regular promotions for new and existing customers of the company.
- Dedicated support to customers, which is characterized by being quick and attentive.
- Access to basic education about trading and markets in general.
Yes, with no limit of time.
Currently, this broker offers a trading platform for PC and two mobile platforms designed to trade in the Forex market and with CFDs. These applications have the latest technology and provide access to market quotes and movements of the major financial markets in real-time.
-Metatrader 4: Z.Com Trade offers a platform based on MT4, one of the most complete and used in the industry to trade Forex and CFD thanks to its flexibility and many advantages. This application has multiple functions for position management, including various types of orders as well as a simple and easy-to-use interface. Metatrader 4 is designed with a variety of trading tools including updated market quotes, market news, advanced price charts with multiple time frames (from 1 minute to 1 month), dozens of built-in technical indicators, and other similar tools such as Fibonacci retracements and extensions for example. One of its biggest advantages is that it allows the creation, evaluation, and implementation of automated trading systems (EA) based on all kinds of trading strategies, thanks to its MQL4 programming language and its built-in backtesting system. Through the MQL4 language, traders can also create their own modified indicators with all kinds of features. Finally, MT4 allows traders to connect their trading accounts with the copy trading service Metatrader 4 Trading Signals of MetaQuotes.
-Platforms for mobile devices: This broker offers two applications based on Metatrader 4 which allows accessing the account and trade in the markets from different mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets (Android and iOS). These platforms have basic functions for position management and market analysis tools such as updated quotes, price charts, technical analysis indicators, market news, and others. These platforms are called:
- MT4 for Android.
- MT4 for iOS.
-The clients of Z.Com Trade can deposit and withdraw funds through Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card (the main credit cards like VISA and MasterCard), Skrill, Paypal, Neteller, and Union Pay.
-The deposits can be made in euros and US dollars.
Main Advantages of Z.Com Trade
- It is a broker properly regulated by regulators of financial services such as the FCA (UK) and the FSA (Japan).
- It is one of the most important companies in the sector, which stands out for having a solid track record and a good reputation.
- Z.Com Trade regularly offers promotions to new and existing customers, including bonuses for the deposit of funds.
- No minimum deposit is required for opening a trading account.
- It is an STP broker that provides access to major liquidity providers, including first-class financial institutions.
- Customers have access to a variety of markets through a single trading platform.
- It provides platforms for mobile devices.
- It allows clients to trade any trading strategy.
- The client can use automated trading systems (Expert Advisors) through the Metatrader 4 platform.
- Basic education for customers on markets and trading in general.
- This broker offers the possibility of obtaining additional income by promoting its brokerage services through an affiliate program of its property called Z.Com Trade Affiliates.
Main Offers of Z.Com Trade
Currently, Z.Com Trade offers the following promotions to its customers:
- For now, the broker Z.Com Trade no longer offers bonus promotions or other similars due to regulatory reasons.
Other Categories of this broker
- Gold Broker
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader Broker.
- STP Broker.