-ECN/STP broker from Europe specialized in Forex and CFD
-Regulated by organizations such as CySEC
-Tight spreads and high leverage up to 1:200
The Exness Group is an international company that offers online brokerage and investment services in Forex, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrency, and other markets. With headquarters in more than 5 countries, this company founded in 2008, has all the relevant regulations that make it a reliable option for all types of investors. This broker offers many features for the trader including promotions for new clients, trading contests, ECN trading accounts, low spreads, various platforms, and others.
Type of broker
Country of origin
- Forex: In the largest and most liquid market in the world, Exness offers 107 currency pairs, including major ones, minor ones, and even some exotic pairs such as AUDDKK, AUDMXN, AUDSGD, among others.
- CFDs on shares and indices: Within the CFDs market we can find 81 different assets available at Exness. Among the most popular stocks we can find those of Apple, Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Facebook, and others. While some of the most prominent indices available in this broker are the SP ASX 200 (Australian index), DE 30 (German index), STOXX 50 (European index), and US30 (Wall Street stock index), among others.
- Metals and Energies: Between both types of assets, at Exness you will be able to trade in 12 of them. As for energy commodities, Brent Crude Oil (UKOIL) and Crude Oil (USOIL) are available. Among the metals that Exness offers you can find Gold, Silver, and Palladium.
- Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrencies have become very popular today, and Exness knows it, which is why it has not been left behind and has expanded its range of possibilities by offering, in addition to traditional markets, the cryptoactive market. Some of the cryptocurrencies with which we can speculate through CFDs in this financial intermediary are BTC, ADA, BNB, 1inch, DOGE, MANA, SOL, MATIC, UNI, XRP, and others. All these assets are quoted against the US dollar and some against other currencies such as the Australian dollar or the Japanese yen.
Exness Trading Accounts
The EXNess broker offers several types of trading accounts with different characteristics that are indicated below:
Standard Accounts: This is the most popular type of trading account at EXNess. They are commission-free and feature-packed accounts that are a perfect fit for all traders, including beginners. The most important aspects include market execution, stable spreads, and trades without requotes.
- Standard Cent Account: It is an ideal type of account for beginner traders, since it allows trading with ultra-low lot sizes, from 0.0001 lots and up, which means that you can trade with a minimum risk level.
- Standard Account: It is a type of account created for traders of all types. That is why it is the most popular offered by this broker. It does not charge commissions for client transactions and at the same time allows trading with low spreads, from 0.3 pips.
Professional Accounts: These are trading accounts that meet the needs of the most experienced traders. Its most important features include super low spreads or even trades with no spreads, an ideal execution for traders using scalping strategies, day trading strategies, and algorithmic trading.
- Raw Spread Account: These are the trading accounts that offer the lowest raw spreads, from 0 pips, and charge the lowest commissions among ECN accounts, up to a maximum of 3.5 USD. They are ideal accounts for professional traders.
- Zero Account: These are ECN trading accounts that offer quotes with a 0 spread for 95% of the trading day. They charge a commission of up to 3.5 USD.
- Pro Accounts: These trading accounts also offer ultra-low spreads, from 0.1 pips and up, with execution for professional traders. It does not charge trading commissions.
In addition to the 5 types of real accounts above, EXness also offers a totally free demo account with no time limits.
This demo account has the same characteristics as the standard account, only that both the balance and the profits and losses will be fictitious and cannot be withdrawn.
- It allows new Exness traders to interact with the platform, to learn how to use its features and tools.
- If you use this account you will be able to have an idea of all the trading conditions (spreads, leverage, etc…) without risking your own capital.
- If you have some adjustments to try in terms of your strategy, in this account you can do it without putting real money at risk.
Opening a demo account with Exness is as simple as entering your country of residence, an email, and a password. In this way, you will have access to the webtrader platform of this broker to start practicing.
Another thing to note about the Exness demo account is that you can recharge it at any time, or even switch to the real account or vice versa at any time if you need to.
More information on: EXNess Demo Account Review
- Metatrader 4: This is one of the most complete and popular trading platforms in the Forex trading sector. It is a downloadable application that includes many trading features such as updated quotes, advanced price charts with many time frames (from 1 minute to 1 month), dozens of technical indicators and analysis tools, updated news, several types of orders, and many other. Also, this platform allows the creation, evaluation, and implementation of automated trading systems (Expert Advisors) based on technical analysis via a programming language called MQL 4.
- WebTrader: This platform is a web-based application (No download or installation is required) that allows accessing the account and trading in the market from any place with an Internet connection. It is fully synchronized with the downloadable version of the MT4 platform. This application offers updated quotes, expanded charting options, and multi-language support.
- Metatrader 5: This is the new and improved version of the Metatrader platform. It offers all the features and tools of Metatrader 4 and also is designed with a number of additional advantages such as more types of orders and execution modes, new technical analysis tools, access to a wider range of markets and alerts, and trading signals easy to implement among others. This terminal accepts Level 2 quotes which is designed to analyze the market depth. Price charts have been improved and now include 21 time frames. In addition, several limitations of MQL4 were eliminated in the new version and the number of functions and graphic objects has been increased. Finally, two additional conditions can be implemented to operate in the stock market: Fill or Kill (FOK) and Immediate or Kill (IOK).
EXNess Analysis Tools
Currently, this broker offers the following educational resources to its clients:
- Economic calendar: It is a detailed calendar with the main events and fundamental indicators that can affect the financial markets.
- Trading Central Trading Signals: Through Trading Central signals the trader can develop their strategies and plan their trades. Signals are developed based on various approaches, including technical analysis, making them a valuable tool for traders in all market conditions and time frames.
- Trading Central Technical Analysis Indicator: The Trading Central Technical Analysis Indicator is a multilingual, customizable plugin that overlays Trading Central’s technical analysis strategies, forecasts, commentary and key areas on Metatrader 4 price charts in real-time.
- FXStreet Market News: Through FXStreet News the trader can be updated with the latest relevant events in their favorite markets.
Exness Customer Service
Exness offers several customer service methods in various languages, including English, although it should be noted that the fastest response methods are phone calls and online chat.
- Express Help Center. You can access it through its official page. The help center allows customers to perform word searches on any topic they have questions about.
- Online chat with a virtual assistant (bot) available 24/7 that tries to solve your problems and if not, puts you in touch with a real agent who is available at that moment.
- Direct contact email with support.
- 2 contact telephone numbers available.
- They have recently added WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram to users as an additional form of contact.
Another way to contact Exness support is through social networks.
Main Advantages of EXNess
- EXNess is a European broker duly regulated by the CySEC in Cyprus, one of the main financial regulatory agencies in Europe.
- It is a Forex broker that offers many financial assets for trading.
- This broker offers regular promotions for new clients that open a trading account and deposit funds.
- It is an ECN broker that offers trading accounts with Market Maker or ECN trading conditions. In the Mini and Classic accounts, the trader can choose the type of execution.
- Through the ECN accounts, the trader can have access to the interbank market which allows to trade with low and variable spreads and fast execution of orders (even of 0.1 seconds).
- The client can use automated trading systems through its Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 platforms.
- Through its website, EXNESS offers various analysis tools such as an economic calendar, updated market prices, price charts, and others.
- Updated market news from Dow Jones.
- Market analyses and reviews are provided by Trading Central, a famous website specializing in technical analysis.
- The clients of this broker have access to free webinars focused on technical analysis.
- Visitors of the website can request a free phone call to the customer service of EXNess through an online form.
- EXNess offers the option to trade with fixed or floating spreads.
- A VPS hosting service for customers who have an account with over 500 USD.
- EXNess offers the possibility to earn money by promoting its services as a broker through an affiliate program.
Main Offers of EXNess
Other Categories of this broker
- CFD Broker.
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- Metatrader 4 broker.
- Metatrader 5 broker.
Minimum account size
Minimum lot size
Maximum Leverage (Forex)
Up to 1:2000.
Fixed and variable tight spreads from 0.1 pips for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD.
Link to the website