The Forex and CFD broker XM, a company regulated by CySEC and other financial services regulators, offers a series of free trading webinars every week for all its clients, which are focused on various topics such as the Forex market, market analysis tools (mainly technical analysis indicators), trading psychology, trading strategies for beginner and experienced traders and other related topics. The webinars are taught by expert traders and analysts with real experience in the markets.
The webinars are free and all interested traders can participate. Currently, XM organizes multiple webinars every week in several languages, including English, Spanish and Arabic. For example, on Wednesday April 24, 2020 the company will organize the following webinars in English, whose topics will be “Introduction to Japanese Candlestick Patterns“, “Risk Management I” and “Take advantage of volatility (Bollinger Bands)“.
These webinars are taught by expert traders and analysts with experience in markets and Forex trading. As you can see, there are webinars for traders from all geographic regions, including Europe, Asia and Latin America.
These Forex webinars are offered throughout the year as a service of the broker XM and is available to all clients of this broker. However, traders who are not current clients of this broker can also participate.
You can get more information about the company XM and its brokerage services in the following guide about this broker: Review of XM broker
XM webinar conditions
The XM webinar service conditions are as follows:
- As we already indicated, these Forex webinars are free and all XM clients can participate without restrictions. Likewise, in some cases interested traders who do not have a real account with this broker can also access the webinars.
- Webinars are offered in multiple languages, such as English, German, Spanish and Arabic.
- Every week XM offers several webinars on various topics related to trading.
- Among the topics covered in these webinars we can mention: Forex currency market, trading strategies, technical and fundamental analysis, risk management, money management, psychology for traders, market analysis, economics and others related topics.
- Those in charge of presenting these webinars are expert analysts and traders of XM and Tradepedia with years of experience in trading and Forex. Tradepedia is a trader education service founded in 2014, offering apprenticeship, training and mentoring programs for financial services companies, brokerage houses and private investors, including beginners with little experience in the markets.
- To participate in the webinars, those traders interested should consult the XM webinar calendar, search for the next webinars in the calendar and register in those that are of interest to them.
* General terms and conditions apply.
How to participate in XM Forex webinars?
You can obtain more information and register in the Forex webinars of the broker XM on the company’s website through the following link: