WWM-Forex Broker Review
World Wide Markets or WWM is a regulated Forex broker founded in 2011 from which also specializes in CFD trading and commodities trading with assets like gold and silver. It is a broker which offers direct market access and many financial assets to trade in the market.
WWM is a Non Dealing Desk broker, which means that it does not act as the counterpart of its clients in their trades and does not intervene directly in these transactions. In this way there are no conflicts of interest between the company and the trader since World Wide Markets acts simply as an intermediary between the customer and the market.
Type of broker
World Wide Markets is a NDD/STP broker.
This broker is regulated by the following financial regulatory bodies:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of United Kingdom, License # 584538.
- Financial Services Commission (FSC) of British Virgin Islands, license No. SIBA/L/11/0960.
Country of origin
The main offices of WWM are located in British Virgin Islands.
The clients of WWM have the possibility to trade in the market with the following financial assets:
- Forex Market: Over 40 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, from the most important like the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY and other more exotic like NZD/USD.
Contracts For Difference: CFD based on the following financial assets:
- Stock Indices:11 of the most important stock indices in the market, including the S&P 500, FTSE 100 and Nikkei 225 among other.
- Precious metals: Gold and silver, two of the main commodities in the market.
- Energy commodities: Crude oil, natural gas and heating oil.
Wide World Markets offers one type of trading account for all its customers, which includes all services provided by the broker, including access to various types of trading platforms (including platforms for mobile devices), the ability to trade with foreign exchange (Forex) and CFD, Non Dealing Desk execution, various options of automated trading and other
Likewise, World Wide Markets offers a demo account during unlimited time to practice trading strategies and evaluate the broker services without investing money in the process.
Yes, with no limit of time.
This broker offers the following types of trading platforms to its clients:
- Metatrader 4: This is a downloadable application and one of the most comprehensive trading platforms in the Forex market sector. Metatrader 4 is ideal for traders who specialize in technical analysis thanks of its many advanced tools for market analysis including price charts with different time frames, dozens of built-in technical indicators and more. This application allows the creation, evaluation and implementation of automated trading systems or Expert Advisors,
- AlphaTrader: It is a trading platform designed by the company which comes in three versions: downloadable (the most complete), web-based (online), and for mobile devices. This application has a user-friendly interface and incorporates many features like one-click trading, price charts, various order types and a module for the creation, evaluation and implementation of automated trading systems.
- Alpha Trader Web: A web-based platform (no download is required) based on AlphaTrader, which allow to trade in the market from anywhere with an Internet connection. AlphaTrader is designed with multiple functions such as various types of trading orders, price charts, position management tools and other similar.
- Zulutrade: Zulutrade is currently one of the largest providers of automated trading in the Forex market and its trading signals are generated by real traders (signal providers). World Wide Markets allows its customers to integrate their trading account with Zulutrade platform to execute trades automatically.
Platforms for mobile devices: World Wide Markets offers several applications designed to trade in the financial markets from any mobile device including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and other smartphones. These applications are based on the following trading platforms of WWM:
- Metatrader 4.
- Alpha Trader
The clients of this broker can deposit and withdrawal funds through Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card (the most important like VISA and MasterCard), Skrill and Neteller.
Main Advantages of World Wide Markets
- WWM is an European Forex broker which is properly registered and regulated by some of the largest financial regulators in Europe like the FCA in UK.
- This broker offers Non Dealing Desk trading execution (without intervention of the the broker) which means that customers of WWM have direct market access. Because of this there is no conflict of interest between the client and the broker.
- WWM offers its customers various types of trading platforms, including web-based applications that require no download.
- The clients of World Wide Markets have access to several options of automated trading options, including Expert Advisors (Metatrader 4 and AlphaTrader) and the platform of Zulutrade, one of the largest providers of automated trading.
- Real-time news on financial markets.
- WWM has several platforms designed to trade in the market from mobile devices.
- This broker offers the possibility to earn extra money promoting its services through an affiliate program of its propperty.
WWM Main Promotions
WWM offers regular bonuses for traders that open a trading account and deposit funds.
Other categories of this broker
- Metatrader 4 broker.
- NDD broker.
- Gold broker.
- Silver broker.
- CFD broker.
- Regulated broker.