ATFX – Broker Review
ATFX is a Forex and CFD broker from the United Kingdom which was founded in 2016 and whose headquarters are located in London. The specific address is 1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3SG, United Kingdom. Also, it has customer service offices located in other countries. The clients of this broker can trade with a large number of assets, including Forex and CFD, through a single trading platform.
ATFX is an ECN/STP type broker, which uses the most recent routing and execution technologies to obtain the best quotes from its liquidity providers, which allows its clients to trade with variable and quite low spreads and with the best quotes from the market. Through the STP execution model, the broker can cooperate with all liquidity providers to establish the most competitive Bid and Ask prices for customers.
ATFX is an online ECN/STP Forex broker.
ATFX is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) of United Kingdom. Its registration number is 760555.
The main offices of this company are located in London, United Kingdom.
This broker offers the possibility to trade in the market with the following instruments:
- Forex Market: 43 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including major currency pairs, such as EUR / USD, GBP / USD and USD / JPY, currency crosses and exotic currency pairs such as USD/ZAR and EUR / PLN among others. With respect to the trading conditions for the Forex market, ATFX offers a maximum leverage of 1:30 for smaller traders in Europe (regular customers) and 1: 200 for professional traders from Europe and clients from other regions, a minimum trade size of 0.01 lots and extremely low variable spreads. For standard accounts, it offers fixed spreads from 1 pip onwards for the main pairs, while for the account for professional clients, the spreads are variable and extremely low, from 0.6 pips onwards.
- Precious metals: Gold and silver in the spot market, two of the most important commodities in the market.
- Contracts For Difference * based on the following financial instruments:
- Crude oil, the most important energy commodity in the market.
- 52 of the most important stocks in the US and European stock markets, such as Google, Amazon, Bayer, BMW, IBM and NetFlix.
- 11 of the most important stock indexes in the US and European markets, including the S&P 500, UK 100, JP 225 and FRA 40 among others.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, the 4 most important cryptocurrencies in the market against the USD
*The trading conditions of the Contracts For Difference depends on the underlying asset of the contract.
ATFX offers various types of trading accounts designed for clients with different profiles, from beginners traders to professional traders. The main features of these accounts are the following:
|Trading Account Type||Standard Account||Edge Account|
|Features||It is an account for beginners with a low initial minimum deposit||It is an account for professional traders with the best trading conditions|
|Trading instruments||Forex & CFD||Forex & CFD|
|Spreads (FX)||From 1.2 pips||From 0.5 pips|
|Commissions per transaction||No commissions||$6 per standard lot traded|
|Type of execution||Market Execution (STP/NDD)||Market Execution (STP/NDD)|
|Protection against negative balance||Yes||Yes|
|Use of Expert Advisors||Yes||Yes|
|Free Analysis Tools such as Trading Central, Market Sentiment and a Research Portal||Yes||Yes|
To all its clients, ATFX offers a demo account with no time limit through which the trader can evaluate the company’s services and practice their trading strategies without risking their own money.
This broker offers various types of trading platforms with different advantages which were designed to allow the user to trade with all the instruments offered by ATFX. The main features of these applications are the following:
- Metatrader 4: It is the main trading platform of this broker and is based on Metatrader 4, one of the most popular and comprehensive application of its kind in the Forex market sector. Metatrader 4 is characterized by its reliability, robustness and the large number of functions and tools that it provides for the trader, including updated quotes, advanced charts with different time frames (1 minute – 1 month), market news and dozens of technical indicators incorporated. Also, this application offers several types of orders and a very fast execution. Another advantage is that Metatrader allows the creation, implementation and evaluation of automated trading systems known as Expert Advisors, which can be designed based on all kinds of strategies.
- MT4 Webtrader: It is a web-based platform that requires no download or installation and can be accessed from anyplace with Internet connection through the NetoTrade website. It has various functions and tools such as real-time prices, all types of orders, price charts with technical analysis indicators, updated market news and other. Additionally it offers the advantage that it is an easy to use and user-friendly application.
- Platforms for mobile devices: The clients of this broker have several platforms specifically designed to access the account and trade in the market from iPhone and Android mobile devices. These applications are based on the Metatrader 4 platform, and stand out for being simple and user-friendly and for having advanced position management tools, updated prices, market news, price charts, built-in technical indicators and other trading tools.
-This clients of ATFX can deposit and withdrawal funds through Bank Wire Transfer,credit card (The major credit cards like VISA and Mastercard), Skrill and Neteller.
With regard to the main advantages and additional services provided by this broker, we can highlight the following:
- ATFX is a European broker fully regulated by important financial services regulatory authorities such as the FCA of the United Kingdom.
- It offers a trading account with ECN trading conditions which provides access to the main liquidity providers in the market. Through this account, the client can trade with variable and low spreads, fast execution and the best quotes.
- It does not charge direct commissions for the transactions of its clients since the profits are obtained from the spread.
- ATFX offers support to its customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Clients of this broker have access to daily market analysis by expert analysts.
- This broker offers all its clients free access to the services and analysis tools of Trading Central, one of the leaders in the sector.
- This broker has several trading platform options for its clients, including applications for mobile devices, such as smartphones.
- It offers several education options for its clients including free webinars and face-to-face seminars that it has conducted in various countries around the world, such as in Spain.
- On the website we can find enough information about topics such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the market in general.
- ATFX also has an affiliate program called ATFX Partners through which it is possible to earn money by promoting its services as a broker.
Main Offers of ATFX
- Due to the new regulations of the European financial services regulation bodies, ATFX and the other European brokers cannot offer bonus promotions to their clients.
Other Categories of this broker
- Gold Broker
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- ECN Broker.
- Metatrader Broker.
|Company||AT GLOBAL MARKETS (UK) LIMITED and AT GLOBAL MARKETS LIMITED|
|Minimum account size||$100|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lot.|
|Spreads||-For Standard trading accounts it offers a fixed spread from 1.5 pips for EUR/USD.
-For Edge trading accounts it offers floating spreads from 0.5 pips for EUR/USD.
|Link to the Website||ATFX Website|