The Forex broker XM (regulated by CySEC and FCA) now offers to its customers a VPS service known as XM MT4 VPS, which gives the trader the ability to significantly improve the executions of the manual trades and the Expert Advisors. The VPS service of XM is located near the company data center in London , which ensures that latency levels are kept to an absolute minimum, while fiber optic connectivity provides extremely high data transfer rates.
Through this service, XM customers can enjoy an unparalleled execution without having to worry about other factors that may impair their ability to trade effectively such as Internet connection speed, computer failure , or power outages.
The XM MT4 VPS service is managed by Beeks VPS FX, one of the leaders in the industry and has the following features:
- It operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It is ideal for Expert Advisors (EA), since it allows EAs to operate without interruptions.
- It is immune to software failures and power outages.
- It is based on high specification hardware.
- It is accessible from anywhere.
Requirements to access the VPS service of XM
- Customers who maintain a minimum account equity of 5,000 USD or its equivalent in other currencies, are eligible to apply for a Free VPS directly in the Client Areat any time.
- The customer must complete a trading volume of at least 5 standard lots per month.
- Customers who do not meet the above requirements may apply for an XM MT4 VPS in the Customer Area for a monthly fee of 28 USD/month, which will be automatically deducted from the MT4 account on the first day of each calendar month.
You can get more information about the VPS service of XM in the company’s web site through the following link:
XM (formerly XEMarkets) is an online Forex and CFD broker that is regulated by financial services regulatory bodies such as CySEC and FCA. It currently offers access to a variety of markets, including Forex, precious metals, commodities stocks and cryptocurrencies. It also offers several trading platforms, including Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5. It is one of the brokers with more projection in the sector.
More information about this company in the following review: XM Forex broker review