|EasyMarkets||– Market Maker broker from Cyprus specialized in Forex, CFD, and vanilla options|
-Regulated by organizations such as ASIC and CySEC
-Fixed spreads and access to different trading assets
|Visit Broker Website|
EasyMarkets – Forex Broker Review
EasyMarkets is an online broker specializing in Forex (spot Forex), CFD, and Forex options which was established in 2015 and currently has its operational base in Cyprus. Previously it was known as Easy-Forex, a broker founded in 2003, therefore it shares many features with this broker, including the list of trading instruments and trading platform among others. In fact, EasyMarkets is the new brand that has come to replace Easy-Forex. The reason for this change is that EasyMarkets covers more markets and is a way to expand the company’s presence in the sector.
EasyMarkets is a Market Maker broker type, which means that it is the counterpart of its clients in their transactions in case of not finding an external counterpart. Also, it offers fixed spreads and does not allow strategies based on scalping.
In the next EasyMarkets review we will describe the main services of this company.
Type of broker
- Easy Forex Trading Ltd – is registered and regulated by CySEC (license number 079/07). This license allows this company to offer its financial services in all EU member states.
- Easy Markets Pty Ltd – is registered and regulated by ASIC (AFSL license number 245566).
- Forex Market: Over 135 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including major pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF, and other more exotic and lesser known as the USD/TRY, USD/PLN, USD/SEK and USD/CNH for example.
- Currency and commodities options: OTC (Over The Counter) traditional call and put options (Vanilla Options) based on 50 currency pairs (such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY), precious metals (gold and silver against various currencies) and crude oil (against the USD). In this case, the trader can use all kinds of trading strategies to trade options through the opening and combination of two or more positions with Call and/or Put options.
- Forex Forwards: Forex Forwards contracts (OTC contracts like futures) based on 45 forex currency pairs, including the most important as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF and USD/JPY. EasyMarkets is one of the few Forex brokers offering these instruments to its customers.
- Commodities: Gold and silver in the spot market, two of the most important and globally traded commodities.
- Contracts For Difference: CFD based on the following financial instruments:
- 5 energy commodities such as crude oil (WTI and Brent), heating oil, and natural gas.
- 7 agricultural commodities such as cocoa, coffee, soybeans, cotton, and sugar among others.
- 5 metals, including precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, and palladium) and copper. In the case of precious metals, the client can speculate on the value of the commodity against several currencies (including USD, EUR and GBP), while in the case of copper the trader can speculate on its value against the USD.
- 15 of the most important global stock indices from US, Europe, and Asia, as the S&P 500, FTSE 100, and Nikkei 225 among others.
All these assets, from Spot Forex and CFDs to currency options, can be traded on the same EasyMarkets trading platform. The trader can switch from one type of instrument to another with a single click.
- It requires a minimum deposit of 250 USD.
- Clients have access to all trading instruments (markets) offered by EasyMarkets, including Forex, options, CFD and others.
- Access to all trading platforms offered by this broker, including Metatrader 4.
- All trades are executed with guaranteed orders, including Stop Loss and Take Profit.
- Transactions are executed without slippage.
- Access to a market alerts and signals service.
- Various free education tools for all customers, including a complete education center.
- Updated market news.
- Daily market analysis and reviews.
- Specialized services for VIP clients.
- Access to all promotions that EasyMarkets offers for its customers, including bonuses for the deposit of funds.
- Training services for customers.
- There is an account version for clients of the Islamic religion (Islamic Account).
- easyMarkets Platform: It is the main trading platform of EasyMarkets and was fully developed by the company. It is an online web-based application, which requires no download or installation and was designed to trade with all trading instruments offered by this broker, including Forex, CFD and Vanilla options (over 300 markets). easyMarkets was designed with a simple and easy to use interface, even for novice operators, and has a number of trading tools, as updated quotes, market news, advanced price charts and indicators of technical analysis and market sentiment, all in one same screen. In addition, this platform has some functions that do not have MT4 as the cancellation of losing trades (dealCancellation), guaranteed pending orders, daily market reviews, custom spreads, an online chat and access to Inside Viewer®, an application of EasyMarkets which provides comprehensive information of market sentiment of all clients trading with this broker.
- EasyMarkets MT4: This is a trading platform based on Metatrader 4, one of the most complete and used applications in its kind to trade with Forex and CFD. MT4 is a downloadable platform with a simple and user-friendly interface and does not consume any computer resources. This platform is designed with multiple trading and market analysis tools including updated quotes, advanced price charts (with multiple time frames, from 1 minute to 1 month) and dozens of advanced technical indicators. It has modules that allow the creation, evaluation, and implementation of automated trading systems known as Expert Advisors based on all kinds of strategies. It also offers the possibility of trading with micro-lots (0.01 lots) and the use of trading strategies based on hedging. EasyMarkets MT4 has a fast execution of trades, fixed and low spreads and various types of orders.
- Vanilla options platform of EasyMarkets: EasyMarkets offers a trading feature for Vanilla currency options (traditional Forex options) that is built into its proprietary trading platform. This application is designed so that users can trade with traditional Call and Put options and implement more complex strategies combining various options with different characteristics. Not only that, EasyMarkets has an options strategies marketplace that is integrated into its trading platform. Through the platform, the trader can copy any of the strategies listed, many of which were designed by experienced traders. Despite the complexity of these derivatives, options trading at EasyMarkets can be done simply and quickly.
Applications for mobile devices: This broker offers applications designed to enter the trading account and open and close positions in the market for mobile devices such as smartphones (Android and iOS). These platforms include basic tools of technical analysis as simple graphics, plus updated quotes. They are based on the Metatrader 4 and easyMarkets platforms.
The following is an image of the EasyMarkets trading platform in its different versions:
The following is an image of the options trading platform of EasyMarkets:
Main Advantages of EasyMarkets
- EasyMarkets is a broker properly regulated by agencies such as CySEC of Cyprus and ASIC of Australia.
- This broker offers regular bonuses for clients that open a trading account and deposit funds.
- It has a number of specialized services for VIP customers, including improved trading conditions and access to a personal market analyst, among others.
- It offers low fixed spreads in all its instruments.
- This broker offers its customers access to a variety of markets and trading instruments including Forex, CFD, Vanilla options, and even Forwards currency contracts, which are not present in other brokers.
- The client can trade with guaranteed execution of orders, including guaranteed stop loss.
- It has free trading signals and market alerts service.
- Customers have access to various education tools on the markets and trading in general, including:
- An educational center with different resources such as video tutorials, e-books on various topics like MT4, CFD, and Vanilla options, guides on trading instruments of this broker, and others.
- Articles on the website of EasyMarkets.
- A complete glossary.
- No hidden charges or commissions for customer transactions, only the spread charged by the broker on the price.
- Clients can access comprehensive training that allows them to become better traders. Such services may be ideal for novice traders who want to improve their knowledge of the markets.
- EasyMarkets offers a service called dealCancellation that allows its customers to cancel losing trades with one click. This function can be used to protect any trade, especially in periods of high volatility. The company charges a commission or fee for using this service.
- EasyMarkets offers the possibility to earn an extra income through the promotion of its services as a broker in the affiliate program Forex-Affiliate.
Main offers of EasyMarkets
Other Categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- CFD Broker
- Metatrader 4 Broker.
- Options Broker.
|Country||Cyprus, with presence in other countries.|
|Minimum account size||$250|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lot.|
|Spreads||Fixed and low spreads from 1-2 pips for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD|
|Link to the website|