XTrade Review – Main features and services
XTrade is a regulated Forex and CFD broker from Europe which offers access to many markets, besides Forex, through Contracts For Difference. It was founded in 2014. This broker offer several services to its clients, including a web based trading platform, platforms for mobile devices, regular promotions and more. It is a good option for beginners traders who prefer an easy to use trading solution to begin their careers in the markets. However, its platform and services are designed for more experienced traders too.
Type of broker
XTrade is a Market Maker broker.
This broker is regulated by the following financial authorities:
- CySEC of Cyprus (license number 108|10)
- ASIC of Australia (license number 343628)
Country of origin
The headquarter of this broker are located in Cyprus.
XTrade offers its customers the possibility to trade with the following instruments:
- Forex Market: 52 different currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including the most important such as the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and the GBP/USD and other more exotic like the USD/ZAR, USD/RON and USD/TRY.
- Commodities: Gold and Silver in the spot market, two of the most important and traded commodities in the financial markets.
- Contracts For Difference* based on the following instruments:
- 35 of the main stock indices of the most important stock markets including the S&P 500, CAC 40, FTSE 100, Nasdaq, FTSE 100, CAC 40, Nikkei 225 and many other.
- 640 shares of the main stock markets in the world. In this case the clients of XTrade can trade with CFD based of stocks like Apple, Cisco, Facebook, Lloyds, HSBC, Telefonica, GAZPROM and Petrochina among many other.
- 25 Commodities of different types including precious metals (gold, palladium, platinum and silver), energetic (crude oil and natural gas), corn, soybean, cocoa and other.
*The trading conditions for Contracts For Difference depends on the underlying instrument of the contract.
Trading Accounts of XTrade
XTrade currently offers 1 type of real trading account for all its customers, which has the following characteristics:
- Access to all trading instruments (markets) offered by XTrade, including currency pairs (Forex), precious metals and CFD.
- Access to an online trading platform, which requires no download and installation and can be accessed from the website of XTrade.
- Access to mobile platforms.
- Various promotions for new and existing customers, including deposit bonuses.
- Access to trading signals, alerts and market analysis provided by Trading Central and Autochartist at no cost.
- Access to education tools on the market, including training videos and trading guides.
- A complete and updated information on the main news and events that may affect the financial markets Financial calendar.
This broker also offers a demo practice account with no time limit to their clients which allows to evaluate the services of XTrade and test their trading strategies without risking money in the process.
Now, it’s time to present the company’s trading platforms in this XTrade review. This broker offers various trading platforms with features designed for traders with different profiles. The main characteristics of these applications are described below:
- XTrade Webtrader: A web-based platform that requires no download or installation and can be accessed through the web site of XTrade from anywhere with an Internet connection, which gives the trader more flexibility in their transactions as it is not limited by location. This application has basic trading functions including position management and risk management tools, price charts (with different time frames), built-in technical analysis indicators, updated market quotes, market news and the like. XTrade Webtrader provides direct access to signals, analysis and market alerts services from Trading Central and Autochartist. From the interface the trader can deposit and withdraw funds as it is fully integrated with the account.
- Platforms for mobile devices: XTrade offers its customers a range of applications designed to access the trading account and trade in all markets offered by the company from mobile devices such as smartphones (Android, iOS and Windows Phone) and tablets. These platforms include trading management functions, updated quotes, market news, price charts and even technical analysis tools.
The client can deposit and withdrawal funds through Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card (the most important like VISA and MasterCard), Skrill, Neteller, CashU and WebMoney.
The deposits can be made in Euros and U.S. Dollars.
Main Advantages of XTrade
Now in this XTrade review we will see the main advantages of this broker:
- XTrade regularly offers various promotions to customers who open a trading account and deposit funds. Currently the welcome bonus is up to 6000 USD.
- It offers an online trading platform, which provides access to the trading account with XTrade and the markets from anywhere with Internet access.
- XTrade offers the possibility to trade with a large number and variety of financial assets and instruments of various types, including Forex and CFDs based on shares, indices and commodities.
- This broker also offers an economic calendar which is updated daily and includes expectations and forecasts of the most important economic news.
- A demo account without time limit.
- XTrade customers have access to a service of alerts, market analysis and trading signals at no cost provided by Trading Central and Autorchartist. The reports of these market analysis services can be sent directly to the trader email.
- The customer has access to several applications which allow to trade in the markets from any mobile device.
- Several education options on the market and trading in general, including:
- Guides in trading.
- Training videos.
- Free webinars.
- XTrade offers the possibility to earn money by promoting its services as a broker through an affiliate program called XTradeAffiliates.
Main Offers of XTrade
- This company offers regular bonuses for clients that make deposits in their trading accounts. The amount of these bonuses depends on the capital deposited by the client up to $6000.
- It offers a free bonus up to $50 for new cliets who open a trading account. It requires no prior deposit.
Other Categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Oil Broker
|Minimum account size||$100.|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lot.|
|Spreads||-Fixed spreads which from 3-5 pips for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD.|
|Link to the website|
|Open an account|
We hope this XTrade review has helped you. What has been your experience with this company? We would like to know your opinion.